tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sorry, he asked a reasonable question. He did it in a respectful way.
All you can do is get pissed off because you know you weren't careful enough, and you start throwing insults around.
Oh, and even though I don't agree 100% with OZtheW1ZARD on all points, he made reasonable and understandable arguments. Because unlike the two of us, he seems to know more about working on a visual story than we do.
What he “knows” and what he is “reasonable” are two entirely different things.

And what do you think his reasonable argument is?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
A Perfect Marriage.
Meh, looked it up. Hate multiple protagonist games. Much better female protag games - like Project Myrian and Victoria in the Big City. Ones that actually have sex scenes without blueballing. This one and Jessica O'Neils Hard News are the bad ones - all yakking and no sex. Also, that fucking internal dialogue - it's boring. I don't get why people like boring games. Not talking about a dev actually called "Boring Games" as his are not.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nope, fuck it. I have not looked at that summary properly before but it clearly shows a fairly stable stream of content.
The only slowdowns is when he introduces animations or reworks something. There is only one update when things get slower when this is not the case. There is clear drop in renders per day when he switched to part 2, but that comes with better looking game (quality increase - I guess it does have an impact after all.)
Updates get longer because there is more stuff in them. The numbers don't lie. I will also address all your points from the post individually so you stop crying:

Yes, this update also contains 4 animations that are 44s in length. Naturally this will lower the renders per seconds. The point I did raise in my original statement - renders/s value drops with every update containing animations.

No it absolutely does, because he can't just dish out the whole PD in a single update. This is impossible. Again PD1 and 2 together contained 900+ renders, PD13 consistent of 3500+. You expect him to do it in a single update? PD1 is way smaller than PD13 so of course it will take less time to complete. Compering them directly like in that chart and using as a proof of slowing development is stupid. It would only work if each PD had the same length and amount of content. Only then you can use that chart.

See above, also this is just your speculation and most of the time does not apply to creative work. From my own experience I spend roughly the same amount of time on a project. When I started years ago, something like this would take me 20 hours of work:
View attachment 3741072
Now 20h gets me here:
View attachment 3741074
and initial "sketch" like the one above only takes 30 minutes. Also worth pointing out that 20h and it is still not done. Still detailing and some correction left. Her face looks slightly off for example. The point I was rising all the time is quality does take time.

Also, thank you for proving my point. I should have looked into that summary earlier.
Anyway you all need a chill pill, because it is only going to get worse as the PD get bigger and bigger and contain more content, the updates will get smaller and smaller. That is the truth.

Additionally this is how it looks when developer does f all and just milks their fanbase:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-campus-c3-final-redlolly.64103/
It seems you're having a really hard time understanding what I'm saying. Might aswell talk to a wall.

Your drawings and the point you're trying to make with them is hilarious aswell, as you're quite literally saying that both took the same time, except one is better than the other due to you having more experience. Which is exactly what I was getting at. You pretty much dunked on yourself with that one. lol

You're also admitting that L&P is apparently a liar when he says updates with animations aren't causing any delays. Glad to hear! Mainly because he himself says that he has a guy who is doing the animations, not himself. Kinda odd, no? Considering you noticed how those updates are usually much slower...I mean...Do I have to say more? :LOL:

Also, I've never said L&P is supposed to release a PD in 1 update either. Goes to show even more that you don't understand what I'm saying. I've also never said that PD13 were supposed to take the same amount of time as PD1+2, as you figured out yourself that there's a massive difference in renders. Never used the time difference in those PD's as proof for anything. We are talking about development speed, not the amount of renders in any particular PD. Might aswell wanna read that part again, tho I don't have much hope left for you to understand anything, really...Talking about stupid.

You keep saying that the game looks better in part 02, hence the drop in speed. I literally told you multiple times that's not really the case, told you to look at renders from ~2021 (not PD 1+2, not 3+4, not 5+6 and so on...duh), told you about AI, told you that he's pushing the limits of DAZ for years. Nothing seems to get through to you, and you once again ignored that part entirely to fit your narrative.

Regarding the last part... Why would updates get smaller when PD's get bigger? How does that make sense? Unless you're trying to say that an update covers less time of the day for this PD if it's got more content, which that I could agree with. But as I said before, that's not a sustainable way of doing things if L&P ever wants to finish this game, which by the way last time he said he wouldn't want to work on it for another 10 years....Problem with that is, the pace is constantly getting worse and there are 17 PD's left which at his current pace would take somewhere between 45-55 years.

Kinda cute reading your stuff tho. Still so innocent and naive...You'll get there eventually. Give it some time and maybe you'll think straight. :)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It seems you're having a really hard time understanding what I'm saying. Might aswell talk to a wall.

Your drawings and the point you're trying to make with them is hilarious aswell, as you're quite literally saying that both took the same time, except one is better than the other due to you having more experience. Which is exactly what I was getting at. You pretty much dunked on yourself with that one. lol

You're also admitting that L&P is apparently a liar when he says updates with animations aren't causing any delays. Glad to hear! Mainly because he himself says that he has a guy who is doing the animations, not himself. Kinda odd, no? Considering you noticed how those updates are usually much slower...I mean...Do I have to say more? :LOL:

Also, I've never said L&P is supposed to release a PD in 1 update either. Goes to show even more that you don't understand what I'm saying. I've also never said that PD13 were supposed to take the same amount of time as PD1+2, as you figured out yourself that there's a massive difference in renders. Never used the time difference in those PD's as proof for anything. We are talking about development speed, not the amount of renders in any particular PD. Might aswell wanna read that part again, tho I don't have much hope left for you to understand anything, really...Talking about stupid.

You keep saying that the game looks better in part 02, hence the drop in speed. I literally told you multiple times that's not really the case, told you to look at renders from ~2021 (not PD 1+2, not 3+4, not 5+6 and so on...duh), told you about AI, told you that he's pushing the limits of DAZ for years. Nothing seems to get through to you, and you once again ignored that part entirely to fit your narrative.

Regarding the last part... Why would updates get smaller when PD's get bigger? How does that make sense? Unless you're trying to say that an update covers less time of the day for this PD if it's got more content, which that I could agree with. But as I said before, that's not a sustainable way of doing things if L&P ever wants to finish this game, which by the way last time he said he wouldn't want to work on it for another 10 years....Problem with that is, the pace is constantly getting worse and there are 17 PD's left which at his current pace would take somewhere between 45-55 years.

Kinda cute reading your stuff tho. Still so innocent and naive...You'll get there eventually. Give it some time and maybe you'll think straight. :)
I always have a chuckle whenever I read this line from L&P.
He says updates with animations aren't causing any delays.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021

No, no. What happened here is that you quoted a chart thinking it proves something and I have shown you how it does not. I have then pointed you towards a summary that indicates, that AWAM is actually getting updated at a fairly steady pace, but you either do not understand what I am saying or are choosing to ignore it.
That is fine, you have the right to be ignorant.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
No,because the animations are done 1 or 2 updates in advance.
Don't forget that's what the dev have promised.
I was talking about the Sophia/Sam update two years ago. Someone asked him if there would be a delay, and his response was this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
- Update 6.16.24 3:44pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who the hell is giving vote to ELLIE??

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, no. What happened here is that you quoted a chart thinking it proves something and I have shown you how it does not. I have then pointed you towards a summary that indicates, that AWAM is actually getting updated at a fairly steady pace, but you either do not understand what I am saying or are choosing to ignore it.
Maybe the last couple of updates but in general its just as bad as its always been.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"I'm right, you are wrong."

*ignores everything proving the opposite*

"I'm still right, and you are still wrong!"

*still ignores everything proving the opposite*

Calls me ignorant. Lmao

You didn't show me anything because you simply can't show me anything. You are acting quite delusional when everything is right infront of you. The chart I provided shows quite literally how everything is going to shit, and that is without even touching the developers own statements over the past 7 years, but you are somehow unable to get it. You dunk on yourself with your statements and then tell me you have proven something. The only thing you're proving here is that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

We are going in circles, kiddo. I've been here long enough to know what I'm talking about. You just don't get it yet.

Edit: Tell you what. Since you're deliberately ignoring clear evidence and we're not coming to an understanding one way or another, let's talk again in a year or two. Gonna be fun to see what you'll say after witnessing the downhill ride firsthand as clearly you're quite new to this project. Oh, by the way... would be nice if L&P could turn things around getting his shit together as the renders are great, but...can pigs fly?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes