OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party here, but the rate of image production is down and down and down no matter how you slice it. No matter what explanations or excuses or whatever are given, they don't change the fact that renders per day has been declining. Just looking at the cumulative numbers (total renders to date/total days of production), the all-time high was 7.26/day at v0.04 (6/19/2018) and the all-time low was the latest release, 5.67/day. That's a 21.9% decline, cumulatively, since v0.04
View attachment 3742644
I marked the average with green line for you. You can't just mark all the lower values and completely ignore the higher ones.
Doesn't look that bad now, does it? Slight downward trend, but fairly consistent overall.

1718611150511.png

Last edited:

Pluto76

Nov 14, 2018
I marked the average with green line for you. You can't just mark all the lower values and completely ignore the higher ones.
Doesn't look that bad now, does it? Slight downward trend, but fairly consistent overall.
Your graph shows consistently lower lows and lower highs..
And I think it would look a lot more informative if you used monthly output total as the scale

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Overall I dont like how slow this game is either. I have been following it for more than 5 years now and it feels like it's not even half over

But then again I suppose that makes this game more unique and the slow build up can lead to satisfying pay off like with the recent Ellie scene (Best scene yet)

The problem is there are too many filler characters in the game. The dev should focus mostly on Ellie, Dylan (dude sucks but I guess he is one of the main characters), Sam and Patricia. Maybe some others on the side

But stories like the school stuff with aiden or the pedo shit with those kids (disgusting) etc. was just bad. It does down the game and you wait years for Progress on the important stories

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 3743440
Is there anyone else who proudly boasts of his ignorance like this?

The line you drew in the chart above is the average of the total over 7 years.
(Unless game production is stopped immediately, the line will not bend sharply.)

What you should see is not the line, but that the average has barely been reached over about four years. (Except once.)

You should also see how many periods there were that were less than half of the average.

I'm sure you've never seen a chart related to math.

Fanatic: “My Lord's right. Look at the data.”
Another person: "look at it properly the data. It's in the data that he's wrong."
Fanatic: “Nope.”
Another person: “Here’s what he said. Check it out.”
Fanatic: "Nope. I don't care what my Lord said. I believe in my Lord."

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, it is me who is ignoring the data. Sure. Sorry you can't read charts.
All you have done this whole exchange is ignore my points, derail the conversation onto pointless topics or produce a walls of text about nothing and complained I have not addressed the offtopic rumbling.
For example when you stated that L&P lied about animations not impacting updates, like this supposed to be some kind of gotcha. Yeah he did mislead or had no clue what he was talking about, data clearly shows they do. I also never denied that.
Goddamn you're dense. I've addressed every single one of your silly points, but you just decided to ignore all that's proving you wrong again and again. What's more hilarious is that you repeat what I'm accusing you of. Like a little sock puppet. lol

View attachment 3743440
Apart from the fact that you just confirm Talcum's evidence of the constant downward trend, your edited version is quite frankly...dumb. lol

2018: 2685 renders
2019: 2480 renders
2020: 2328 renders
2021: 1872 renders
2022: 1646 renders
2023: 1123 renders

You: I spent then same amount of time on both portraits (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-14025687), except the second portrait is better because more experience.

Notice something? No?

Also you: L&P works 2.5hrs per day on average.
L&P: I work 11hrs a day.

You: There is a downward trend.
Also you: He's fairly consistent.

^ He's dunking on himself again.

Bottom line: He's worked way more during early years, less in recent years, producing overall less content. Downward trend achieved.

Last edited:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Your graph shows consistently lower lows and lower highs..
And I think it would look a lot more informative if you used monthly output total as the scale
That is mostly because part 1 average was way higher than part 2. This is where the real drop is.

Edit:
Just to be 100% clear - There is a small decline, yes but nothing near what the cry here is all about.

Last edited:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Goddamn you're dense. I've addressed every single one of your silly points, but you just decided to ignore all that's proving you wrong again and again. What's more hilarious is that you repeat what I'm accusing you of. Like a little sock puppet. lol

Apart from the fact that you just confirm Talcum's evidence of the constant downward trend, your edited version is quite frankly...dumb. lol
Math is hard. I get it. Go away now.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

You're probably doing what tofhdns does now - ending every post in this discussion with an insult.

Reactions: nexer

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I've rarely seen anyone actually look at a downward trend line and say, "It's still consistent" or "It's stable."

If the 7-year trend line is falling, it is a danger signal that you should throw everything and get out. (in certain fields)
exactly, a downward trend will always bottom out and whatever goes bust.

AWAM is certainly going downhill, the story is going off the rails and you can see in this thread examples of people losing patience, myself included. I'm trying to hang in there as I'm still somewhat curious about AWAM but I'm also close to being done with it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I - cry. No!
Guess you gotta endure it then. This whole discussion is pointless, as I've said before we'll never come to an understanding here... Well except he admitted that there is a downward trend. He just doesn't see the bigger picture or something. And he has this talent to dunk on himself...kinda like nexer.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes