DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Motkeyz is one to talk, at least L&P doesn't hide what he doing, Motkeyz just flat out begs for reviews and tells people what they think you want to hear

Not to mention timestamps end suddenly with no conclusion, I know they have another one but still, meh, finish the story in the darn VN you started.
Yeah but atleast the milfs in that game get laid :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not sure why a simple demonstration of the data (which is not being contested, by the way) is getting folks so worked up. Love or loathe the game, love or loathe the story, love or loathe the art, but for goodness' sake let's not quibble about reality.
Your whole X axis and yaxis shows time....per day and release date wise...how the fuck you're saying it's time independent?
No, as Jack Adams posted earlier, it's per release and does not account for the time between releases. It is release-dependent, not date-dependent. Notice that the dates on the primary x-axis (bottom) align with the release numbers on the secondary x-axis (top).
I marked the average with green line for you. You can't just mark all the lower values and completely ignore the higher ones.
Doesn't look that bad now, does it? Slight downward trend, but fairly consistent overall.

View attachment 3743440
You've plotted the trend of the cumulative average, which even in your visualization is sloping down. The trendline I included is the linear trend for avg renders per day per release, non-cumulative. If you're looking at 6+ years of data, comprising 13,600 renders over 2,400 days, and both the per-release trend and cumulative trend are pointing down, then production is unquestioningly slowing.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
LOL. The graph is not dumb. You simply don't understand what it shows.

Edit:
Here it is divided into part 1 and 2.
One can clearly see the average renders/day drop I mentioned earlier.

View attachment 3743714
To be fair, splitting the game's development into part 1 and part 2 does show that part 1 was relatively stable (cumulative avg dipped only slightly) and part 2's cumulative trend is trending slightly upwards.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
You've plotted the trend of the cumulative average, which even in your visualization is sloping down. The trendline I included is the linear trend for avg renders per day per release, non-cumulative. If you're looking at 6+ years of data, comprising 13,600 renders over 2,400 days, and both the per-release trend and cumulative trend are pointing down, then production is unquestioningly slowing.
Yes, exactly. Otherwise you ignore big chunk of the data.
Since the updates are no equal in size this is the only way to show the trend. Please bear in mind that the no. of renders per year stays fairly consistent although splits in 2 separate groups.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, exactly. Otherwise you ignore big chunk of the data.
Since the updates are no equal in size this is the only way to show the trend. Please bear in mind that the no. of renders per year stays fairly consistent although splits in 2 separate groups.
"of renders per year stays fairly consistent" ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What on earth is this person looking at?

If look at the small dotted line, it's a downward trend, if look at the large dotted line, it's a downward trend, and if look at the bar chart, it's even worse. What on earth is this person looking at?

How can this person not see that black area?

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
"of renders per year stays fairly consistent" ???
What on earth is this person looking at?

If look at the small dotted line, it's a downward trend, if look at the large dotted line, it's a downward trend, and if look at the bar chart, it's even worse. What on earth is this person looking at?

How can this person not see that black area?
I am not going to go through all of this again. everything is here. Go and read.

My question is: Does this update have 400 renders approximately and LP is going fast or there are less than 250 renders in this update…?
I hope the former :)

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
The images in the new addition are of the highest level.
LP is trying.
It didn't work out well with the mirror.
Let's see what happens in the release.
You'll have to wait 3 months, but that's reality. All updates for good games come out once every 4-12 months.

P.S.
Tried "Perfect Marriage"
I really liked the story of 100 points. I'm waiting for no less than AWAM

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I am not going to go through all of this again. everything is here. Go and read.
I've already seen enough of your stupidity.

Whether you look at it as a performance chart or a stock chart, what that chart means is that the “trend is down.”

If you had focused on other people's explanations, you would have realized sooner how absurd your explanation was.

The thick dotted line is the average over 7 years.
But you are dividing this into Part 1 and Part 2. (Arithmetic is not done that way.)
If you wanted to divide the trend line into Part 1 and Part 2, you should have calculated the average value separately into Part 1 and Part 2.
- And if calculate the average for Part 2 separately, do not get 5.67. (Try it yourself.)
(Of course, when the average value changes, the shape of the trend line also changes.)

You really don't know anything.
You have serious problems.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I've already seen enough of your stupidity.

Whether you look at it as a performance chart or a stock chart, what that chart means is that the “trend is down.”

If you had focused on other people's explanations, you would have realized sooner how absurd your explanation was.

The thick dotted line is the average over 7 years.
But you are dividing this into Part 1 and Part 2. (Arithmetic is not done that way.)
If you wanted to divide the trend line into Part 1 and Part 2, you should have calculated the average value separately into Part 1 and Part 2.
- And if calculate the average for Part 2 separately, do not get 5.67. (Try it yourself.)
(Of course, when the average value changes, the shape of the trend line also changes.)

You really don't know anything.
You have serious problems.
Meh, just let it go. The guy admitted that things are going downhill, so let him have his little graph. Give it a year or two. If he pays attention and is somewhat active reading L&P's statements and everything surrounding the development of this project, he'll get it eventually.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes