derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Does it mean something that Sophia is no longer smiling?

----

I’m not saying it’s right, but…

The first time that Sophia met Tyler, she let him kiss her neck and feel her pussy while she moaned. She shouldn’t have been surprised that on their second meeting he slid his tongue down her throat, ran his mouth and hands over her naked breasts, and felt her naked pussy.

The first time that Sophia met DeShawn, she presented her naked breasts and smiled at his growing BBC. “God, what does he think of me now?” Should she be surprised that on their second meeting he might let his hands roam over her butt and breasts at the first opportunity?

----

I don’t have any insight on the theme or fetish of the Vicky/DeShawn path. I can’t even remember the time that they met. But I doubt if Vicky was given three events to become Sophia’s friend and let Sophia find her sexually attractive just to introduce BBC DeShawn to Sophia. Unless Vicky’s purpose is to be Sophia’s girlfriend that she betrayed and has an affair with her boyfriend, I’m guessing that it’s more of a menage with a very attractive athletic young couple. But I’m not ready to take bets on that yet. Personally, I’d like to see DeShawn introduce Sophia to his entire basketball team! Not holding my breath.

----

Sophia needs to start being more careful about who she chooses as workout instructors and partners.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Before we see any further progress, all male characters should be touching and grabbing Sophia's breasts. I hope Deshawn is the last and Sam or Dylan starts a new progress.
For next 10 updates she will grab all of their dicks one by one
+10 updates will have her giving a HJ to them one by one
+10 updates will have less hetero and more lesbian stuff
+10 updates will have her almost giving a BJ but stopping at last moment to all of them one by one.
+10 updates will have her questioning herself
+10 updates will have her finally taking in her mouth.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
+10 updates will have her almost giving a BJ but stopping at last moment to all of them one by one.
Funny but, at the rate this is going, it may not be far from the truth. :p

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021

DeShawn thinks there's a little need for help with Sophia's pose. After all, correct execution is very important:)

Cant expect any BJ or something like that bcos L&P, but it will be more than groping (otherwise he wouldn't release such render) Can expect a hot heterosexual scene

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Before we see any further progress, all male characters should be touching and grabbing Sophia's breasts. I hope Deshawn is the last and Sam or Dylan starts a new progress.
After the second side job we have a series of dylan events (afternoon-evening). He already has got a HJ from Sophia so I'm guessing they'll go even further than that

Maybe he will rub her cats too:)
She'll be Turned on by Deshawns touch & see the tent In his pant. But they won't go any further than groping and flirting.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

DeShawn thinks there's a little need for help with Sophia's pose. After all, correct execution is very important:)

Maybe we will even get the advanced and most popular yoga in such games-naked yoga.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
you forgot about the dike lesbo shit she already sucked her daughter off technically it is considered a BJ should be a OJ Oral job for female stuff anyways so you have to take those down to 9 not 10 but lets face it that is all the action she will get at this point but my money is on her '"fucking" another woman before a man because her guard is much fucking lower for women than for men for some odd damn reason . which it should be equal amounts of corruption for both sexes since women want that sorta stuff these days equality and all that :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes