dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
i have AWAM game into its own folder on an external harddive, and connected to lg sart tv, dose anyone known hw to get my lg smart tv to regonise the launch button for the game so i can play it on my lg smart tv? thanks

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
i have AWAM game into its own folder on an external harddive, and connected to lg sMart tv, dose anyone known hOw to get my lg smart tv to reCOGnize the launch button for the game so i can play it on my lg smart tv? thanks
I don't think these AVN's can be played on TV by connecting hard drive.
Maybe try playing on your laptop and screen sharing it with your TV.

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
I don't think these AVN's can be played on TV by connecting hard drive.
Maybe try playing on your laptop and screen sharing it with your TV.
hello golden thrump, thanks for helping out. the last time i unzipped and played AWAM on my PC the computer went nuts, i cant be sure but i suspect there must have been a virus thats why i trying my external hardrive with the smart tv

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
unzipping the AWAM downloaded file from here to play the game is what I'm referring to, is there an other way load the games interface to play the game without unzipping the initial file?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Definitely also amazing but she has been shafted for a long time. Really hope. The dev delivers some major Progression for her like he did with Ellie
The progression with Ellie is pretty much an illusion. I only got through about halfway the last Ellie event before I ragequit because of how stupid the dialogue was with Tyler and Logan. So didn't reach the scene with Ellie and Sophia alone to get the progression.

The lesbian version was great, it's just on the bonus storyline, so I needed to crack my save in order to play it.

I just hope L&P gets his act together (and separate the straight content to the straight path and the lesbian content to the lesbians) before the game dies.

Not saying you can't enjoy both, but for those of us that like one or the other, it's incredibly frustrating.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

DeShawn thinks there's a little need for help with Sophia's pose. After all, correct execution is very important:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me guess:
Stop Him (good wife +1)
Don't Stop Him (filthy +1)

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022

DeShawn thinks there's a little need for help with Sophia's pose. After all, correct execution is very important:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang, DeBlack offers De support up in here! her body looks good but I hope L&P understands that we want Sophia to get face fucked but not by L&P. Everyone else yes!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes