Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party here, but the rate of image production is down and down and down no matter how you slice it. No matter what explanations or excuses or whatever are given, they don't change the fact that renders per day has been declining. Just looking at the cumulative numbers (total renders to date/total days of production), the all-time high was 7.26/day at v0.04 (6/19/2018) and the all-time low was the latest release, 5.67/day. That's a 21.9% decline, cumulatively, since v0.04
View attachment 3742644
Careful, Your chart might be labeled as F95 Propaganda. :ROFLMAO:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, 'Timestamps'. But it seems that Motkeyz (the dev of this game) was far too optimistic in his joke:

View attachment 3742485
Motkeyz is one to talk, at least L&P doesn't hide what he doing, Motkeyz just flat out begs for reviews and tells people what they think you want to hear

Not to mention timestamps end suddenly with no conclusion, I know they have another one but still, meh, finish the story in the darn VN you started.

Reactions: Monocabra

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Your whole X axis and yaxis shows time....per day and release date wise...how the fuck you're saying it's time independent?
Talcum Powder , allow me to try my hand at this.
Couto,
When Talcum says it is time-independent, he means that the days between releases are not the same, even though his bars are all of equal width (as is normal for an attribute graph.) Since the bar widths are all the same, the passage of time does not influence the slope of his plotted trend downward. Instead, the slope of the downward trend in the attribute (renders per day) is influenced by the number of releases as they progress through the development of the game. Time-independent is the industry standard term to describe this style of graph.
I hope this is helpful, Jack.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Edit: Tell you what. Since you're deliberately ignoring clear evidence and we're not coming to an understanding one way or another, let's talk again in a year or two. Gonna be fun to see what you'll say after witnessing the downhill ride firsthand as clearly you're quite new to this project. Oh, by the way... would be nice if L&P could turn things around getting his shit together as the renders are great, but...can pigs fly?
Yes, it is me who is ignoring the data. Sure. Sorry you can't read charts.
All you have done this whole exchange is ignore my points, derail the conversation onto pointless topics or produce a walls of text about nothing and complained I have not addressed the offtopic rumbling.
For example when you stated that L&P lied about animations not impacting updates, like this supposed to be some kind of gotcha. Yeah he did mislead or had no clue what he was talking about, data clearly shows they do. I also never denied that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes