Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
Just a clarification for any newcomers. We need to tell the difference between the game and the developing. The game is slow pace, game wise, but fairly fast if you consider it's basically only been a few weeks since the move. Gamewise every day takes longer to play than most other games here. What is extremely slow, though, is the development pace. Is it 7 years for a few weeks in game time? I can't tell the actuall play time since I haven't played it from start up to date in one session and I guess it differs from path to path as well. So all in all, the criticism is mostly aimed at that part, not the game itself. LP's way seems to be a "round robin" between the various paths so unless you follow several paths, you'll have to wait a full "round" until your path gets an update. So now you know what to expect and can decide whether you can live with that or not.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Can't you agree that she's Gilf? or can't you agree that her eyes are cross-eye?
If it's the former, it's just a subjective difference and if it's the latter, it can be a big problem..:ROFLMAO:
Gilf for sure, not sure about the crossed eye.

We may have a diffrent "outlook"? Maybe we "focus" on diffrent things, or just not "looking" directly at the issue. Ok enough puns for one day:)

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys, yesterday I skinned my finger from pressing the "space bar" on the keyboard or the right mouse button in search of a more intimate scene between the mother and daughter or between the brothers and all I saw (so far) was a shower scene between mother and daughter, but they didn't even look or touch each other, another shower scene between the sisters (also without sensual touches) and a sex scene between the neighbors observed through the window of the protagonist's house.

I think I'm already on day 17. Will I still see a hot sex scene between mother and daughter?
It's a game that's super different from the others... You wait for a hotter sex scene to happen between mother and daughter or between sister and brother and nothing happens... Then you get even more eager to play, and it passes Time passes... and take endless dialogues and nothing happens! WTF!

But, when it comes to part 2... it really hits home!
The best incest scene between mother and daughter I've ever seen in my life!
Believe me... you spend the entire part 1 wanting something hotter, and the dialogues get more and more intense, sometimes you get pissed off... but it only increases your lust for Sophia (mother and protagonist).
The sexual tension between mother and son also drives you crazy, until... well, I won't even mention it... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The (highly explicit) sexual education scenes that Sophia (in her role as a school teacher) gives to the "kids" at school are mind-blowing! HIGHLY SPICY! I honestly don't know how this game was approved here on this forum! =X

Thank you Couto25 for teaching me the way of stones!

Last edited:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
i just wish the dev would hurry tf and complete the shit if what i saw and heard are true he wants to complete this shit in next 3 to 4 years then at the rate he or she is going it will not happen gona take more than 3to 4 updates a year to get it done but if milfy city can get completed so can this shit and im not knocking this game when i say shit i just mean in general as it is a shit show in terms of dev time and direction this game takes at times . but i would like to see if dylan will ever fuck sams mom amber i would like to see were that goes but only after the main story lines are finished then go back and finish up side LI

bro, you can't do that, what's family voyage, midnight parachute, and heart conflict?...
im not 100% sure what he meant by family voyage but he meant on the other two midnight paradise and heart condition and no more money she(mommy) didnt get dicked yet but will in next update but either way she will get dicked before Sophia will though

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
i just wish the dev would hurry tf and complete the shit if what i saw and heard are true he wants to complete this shit in next 3 to 4 years then at the rate he or she is going it will not happen gona take more than 3to 4 updates a year to get it done but if milfy city can get completed so can this shit and im not knocking this game when i say shit i just mean in general as it is a shit show in terms of dev time and direction this game takes at times . but i would like to see if dylan will ever fuck sams mom amber i would like to see were that goes but only after the main story lines are finished then go back and finish up side LI
This developer said he didn't want to spend 10 years with this game.

However, this game has just entered the 21st day and there are still 16 days left. (playable day, PD)

To use up all PD16 over 36 months, PD1 must be produced approximately every 2.2 or 3 months.

However, this developer's current work pace is exceeding 2 years per PD1.
In addition, now this developer spending 4 months + 1 month just for one morning scene.

If the current pace is maintained, PD14 will set a new record for the longest development period ever.

This developer said he didn't want to spend 10 years with this game.

However, this game has just entered the 21st day and there are still 16 days left. (playable day, PD)

To use up all PD16 over 36 months, PD1 must be produced approximately every 2.2 or 3 months.

However, this developer's current work pace is exceeding 2 years per PD1.
In addition, now this developer spending 4 months + 1 month just for one morning scene.

If the current pace is maintained, PD14 will set a new record for the longest development period ever.
Additionally, if I remember correctly:

This developer initially mentioned 5 years as the total development time associated with this game. (certainty)

And added 2 years. (memory)

And his last comment was that he didn't want 10 years. (certainty)

Therefore, he may change his words again two years later.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.201
75% - 70% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 3658585
at this rate he will have it out in probably middle of june early to mid july at most then 3 to 4 months on next update but if he can work this fast getting updates out he should be doing so by now to complete the shit but then again she or he already has most of the shit for this update already minus the guys renders and dialogue i dont see why it would take a extra 4 to 6 weeks to do but still it shortens his time to release the shit but still should of released them together but whatever it is what it is the point im saying in general is he is showing us all how fast he can work on updates when he really wants to get shit done

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
MY OPINION…

I’ve been following this game a little more than the date in my profile says (i.e. before 1/9/2022.). To be here for almost two years there’s no doubt there’s something I like in this game. I believe the same applies to everyone else being here for a long enough period. These people, us, genuinely want this game to thrive, become better and at a reasonable time frame come to a conclusion… There are people here that imho are the reason that this game is still alive even after 7 (or 8 if we count the production time of the first update) years. They are the people gathering all sorts of information about the game and sharing it with everyone else. And there is also a person who keeps it all in one place so that every one of us (no matter if they are new or existing players) can follow the story. I’m referring to this post..

This year the developer decided to WASTE some time in changing the MC. A change which was not accepted even by his top tier patrons!!! Two months gone for no reason at all. Not only that but even the 1st update of PD14 was not complete because it was not including the alternative part of the major scene… So, LP is expected to spend roughly 1.5 months (at best) to complete this alternative part. It will take LP 5.5 months to produce 550 renders in total while he/she has proven that he/she can do way better (update v 0.185). Not sure why it took so long!!! What’s in LP’s mind!?

This slow down has created a lot of disappointment and at the same time many posts popping up and praising LP’s work!!! To me it’s seems really strange the activity of the forum lately! I would expect some more transparency from LP.

I’ve been an active supporter myself during production time at the highest level and for the upcoming release I’ve decided to wait till it’s published in this forum or pay 2 euros 10 days after release.

IMHO if LP wants to really progress with production here are a few steps to follow:

- First and foremost create a proper plan

- Check your capacity of the maximum number of renders you can produce in a year

- Have 1 or maximum 2 major/hot events per PD and for all other events just summarise

- Part of the game may have a few renders and many storylines (the summarised part)

- Another part may have more renders (the major part describing/showing the hot event of the day)

- Since you don’t have the financial capacity to support a bigger team FOCUS on one (maximum two) majorevent(s) per day.

E.g. Aiden has 12 tasks for Sophia. Not all of them are the same hot or need a big amount of renders. Flirting with Sam can be described in many text lines and less renders. Going to Zoey’s ranch doesn’t have to be hot in the morning, hot at noon, hot in the evening… etc etc etc.

Anyway, sorry if I wasted your time. Just wanted to share this with you.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes