Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing! The lesbian event is optional to Logan\Tyler's one (if Ellie choose to not forgive to Logan). After that is gym with Vicky and after Vicky are the side jobs.

Jul 6, 2023
Yeah ok, that I understand. But for me, I like her slow progress. It feels a little bit more realistic as in other games. She was uptight at the beginning. But now she shows a other side on her. Like when she was making out with Sam. Or now her lesbian incest sex with her daughter.

Don´t get me wrong. Sometimes I also think it is frustrating, that it is so slow.

Whre can I find, that with the next playible days?

Well yes and no. If a teaser does not tease so much, than I think it is good.
Slow progress is when guy finish the game within 2 years.

7 years is not slow progress its a fucking milking ike ROCKSTARS GTA 5. they milking that shit 11 years while SanAndreas came right after Vice City, and Vice just about 2 years after GTA 3.

THE REAL GTA 6 SHOULD BE FINISHED IN 4 TO 5 YEARS NOT IN 11 !!

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys, yesterday I skinned my finger from pressing the "space bar" on the keyboard or the right mouse button in search of a more intimate scene between the mother and daughter or between the brothers and all I saw (so far) was a shower scene between mother and daughter, but they didn't even look or touch each other, another shower scene between the sisters (also without sensual touches) and a sex scene between the neighbors observed through the window of the protagonist's house.

I think I'm already on day 17. Will I still see a hot sex scene between mother and daughter?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Dude, I agree with you. I follow this game since 2018 and I agree with you that has been 7 years until a real sex scene to happen. But, the thing is, what should we do about it? I mean, as this thread is just a "pirate" forum for the game, there is not much we could do around here to revert the situation. We are taking the game for free, so, there is not much to complain about. The patreons who are supporting L&P, though, they are in their right to complain about the situation. Sorry to be rude, it is just my honest opinion.
So you're suggesting people to pay to complain? We could count on patreon who leak teasers here can take our voices to LP

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Guys, yesterday I skinned my finger from pressing the "space bar" on the keyboard or the right mouse button in search of a more intimate scene between the mother and daughter or between the brothers and all I saw (so far) was a shower scene between mother and daughter, but they didn't even look or touch each other, another shower scene between the sisters (also without sensual touches) and a sex scene between the neighbors observed through the window of the protagonist's house.

I think I'm already on day 17. Will I still see a hot sex scene between mother and daughter?
Press Ctrl n skip till the end ....there's no sex content yet but you can see who all are getting close to Sophia until now. He already diverted from main storyline so there's no point to read the story. Just scroll up one slide before to know what is asked while making choices. That's cheatmode to play part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Press Ctrl n skip till the end ....there's no sex content yet but you can see who all are getting close to Sophia until now. He already diverted from main storyline so there's no point to read the story. Just scroll up one slide before to know what is asked while making choices. That's cheatmode to play part 2
Okay! Thanks for answering.
I see that this game has a very different style from other games that show hot sex scenes right from the beginning.

In this game, the objective is to "cook" the spectator who plays, filling them with expectations that something hotter will happen and always leaving the scene "almost" to create more intimacy between the characters before explicit scenes between them happen.

My expectation was that there would be some intimate touching in the shower between mother and daughter or between the sisters and I've been a little disappointed so far... I'm going to keep playing and always choosing the lesbian options to see if I can get where I want to go.

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Okay! Thanks for answering.
I see that this game has a very different style from other games that show hot sex scenes right from the beginning.

In this game, the objective is to "cook" the spectator who plays, filling them with expectations that something hotter will happen and always leaving the scene "almost" to create more intimacy between the characters before explicit scenes between them happen.

My expectation was that there would be some intimate touching in the shower between mother and daughter or between the sisters and I've been a little disappointed so far... I'm going to keep playing and always choosing the lesbian options to see if I can get where I want to go.
There's one intimate option of mother licking daughter ...but I guess you have skipped part 1 ...forgive Logan and you will get that lesbian scene in part 2...but mother will as usual left unsatisfied so yup that's all he wrote until now. He write alot but result is mostly blue balls. And part 2 is not related to part 1.. part 2 is just individual storyline of side characters mostly. That is the lobby of subscribers who voted to see son and daughter storyline..so he is now putting his efforts for more than a year to show MC's son and daughter story

Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
There's one intimate option of mother licking daughter ...but I guess you have skipped part 1 ...forgive Logan and you will get that lesbian scene in part 2...but mother will as usual left unsatisfied so yup that's all he wrote until now. He write alot but result is mostly blue balls. And part 2 is not related to part 1.. part 2 is just individual storyline of side characters mostly. That is the lobby of subscribers who voted to see son and daughter storyline..so he is now putting his efforts for more than a year to show MC's son and daughter story
OMG! Serious?
I missed that "mother licking daughter" part, I'll have to go back in time to see that. Thanks!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
OMG! Serious?
I missed that "mother licking daughter" part, I'll have to go back in time to see that. Thanks!
Yess my lesbian fan hurry and catch up that part....there are lesbian scene in Dylan storyline too...catch that too...Don't miss it. But sophia is not there in dylan storyline....its some teen lesbian..but as you are lesbian fans i am sure MC doesnt matter lol.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Top tier patrons are fed up and they want to send LP a message… “cut the b/s and get serious with the game” in all fairness however there’s nothing so special in this update worth 70 USD… I see it more as a desperate move to attract attention…

LP YOU MUST CHANGE ASAP…
What's stopping them to send the message?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bayrischman
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes