locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Ok, so for everyone having the day 18 Back home kitchen error:

Use your computers search to look up Script4

Open it with wordpad, then do find next Back_home_kitchen

Now an important thing to note, is if you see a label that says Jump to day18_back_home_kitchen, keep going, that's not the right one.

Instead you'll a label that just says that. Replace it with day18_back_home_kitchen.

Profit
This worked for me! but i had to remove the day18_

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
Slow and slow storytelling and realism are both good. Very quality rendering and fantastic background character portrayals fascinate me. But three years have passed since the first release. If we go on like this for another five months and a year, this game will remain the worst game of milestones in history, no matter how slow depravity supports reality. The main character has to go on with the next update. Otherwise, there is no future for this game.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i saw this game update in the latest updates, and camed to see all the blue balls memes and have a good laughs at comments asking for sex scenes

hahahhaha you guys make my day i tell ya
Good wife and Filthy route have a sex scene with her husband, i think this update is not blue ball update

Jul 28, 2017
Slow and slow storytelling and realism are both good. Very quality rendering and fantastic background character portrayals fascinate me. But three years have passed since the first release. If we go on like this for another five months and a year, this game will remain the worst game of milestones in history, no matter how slow depravity supports reality. The main character has to go on with the next update. Otherwise, there is no future for this game.
Totally agree. while realism in story telling is great, either they need a fast forward, or this game at the glacially slow rates of updates will litterally go nowhere. or they have to increase the pace, which will also break the reality and immersion of the game. so basically this game is destined to fail because its guaranteed the dev will burn out before it gets to its conclusion which at this rate has to be something like 10 years. this game is now on the fail train.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes