• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
what to replace the copier with the same script 4 or what should I do I have already watched the last news and I don't know it, please advise

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
well the update was really cool for lesbian content but now i'm pretty scared for the future will he continue update every 5 month? or maybe he'll try to be faster or find a way? telling me it's the last update of this year feels pretty weird tbh when we are only in september i hope he found ppl or upgrade his pc(both would be perfect) to do it faster but like he have a ton of patreon but it still takes him 5 month for one update if he was faster he would be clearly one of the best in this kind of game and i bet he'll get more patreon, well now let's pray that he found a way for it to be faster or it's gonna get hard to wait, (feels like he'll take more time doing this than oda for one piece lol)

Reactions: imbatshit452

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It was a shock finding out what Dylan has done and the Morello event whatever we discussed on here it is not that.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Aug 24, 2018
Guys, we waited THREE hot mind-teasing scenes for 5 months ))) And if to be honest, scenes like pinching nipples of daughter's girlfriend in front of daughter, like riding sex toy in front of new few days friend, like sexy yoga of mother and daughter in front of theirs own son and brother - this is not realism, but developer said earlier about it. You waiting just for the boring soap opera of unnecessary dialogues.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
well the update was really cool for lesbian content but now i'm pretty scared for the future will he continue update every 5 month? or maybe he'll try to be faster or find a way? telling me it's the last update of this year feels pretty weird tbh when we are only in september i hope he found ppl or upgrade his pc(both would be perfect) to do it faster but like he have a ton of patreon but it still takes him 5 month for one update if he was faster he would be clearly one of the best in this kind of game and i bet he'll get more patreon, well now let's pray that he found a way for it to be faster or it's gonna get hard to wait, (feels like he'll take more time doing this than oda for one piece lol)
hey atleast the bathroom door got fixed.

ilovefish

Oct 18, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\CuongThinh\Desktop\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\CuongThinh\Desktop\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 08:51:12 2020
help me

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Wife And Mother [v0.100] Lust & Passion

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.16 GB

Compressed Size With Fix Win/Linux: 556 MB
Compressed Size With Fix Mac: 539 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Everyone waiting for the Naked Yoga/Twister only to get disappointed also :/

EDIT: Got 2 posts deleted from this thread. Reason was OT, anyone knows what OT means?

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes