Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Unlocked

1) My moving is really killing me at the moment. There's every day countless of s**t to do. Every day deliveries, building ups and many problems. Some things are defective and need to be replaced. A lot of trash every day to be disposed of and so on.
I just have to catch up on everything which I couldn't do before when I was working on the last update. So, I'm sleeping like 2-3 hours, hardly eating and get wake up by deliveries or people to build up stuff every morning. My wardrobe will be delivered only tomorrow, so my working room is also a mess!
In between and in the night until 5 a.m., I'm sorting files and preparing everything for the next update. I will finish it this night. Then I will need around 2 days for the story/event preparation for the next update and then start working on it finally. But of course there's still a lot to do in the apartment as you can see.
But at the end of October it should be all over and I can focus just on the game again. I also don't plan any break until end of May next year.
2) I changed my currency from Dollar to Euro. Everyone who has been my supporter before, will still keep paying the same dollar price. For all who are living in the EU, you should change to Euro for the support to not paying charges unnecessarily.
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters. Although I got all events and story planned, it's the story details of the event and dialogues who are really tricky and time consuming. So, if someone could help me out here, it would save me some time.
Plus I'm looking for someone who can help me during the Programming & Translation part. This means, he/she needs to be online every day for at least 8 hours for a live chat (only during this P&T part). This person should speak German and English perfectly. That would help me a lot to speed up this translation part when I don't need to look for phrase translations and wordings for hours and hours.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later.
4) I won't do a poll about removing the twist with Dylan but just do it. And we're talking here about the boarding school scene if you refused Aiden's deal and not about Dylan's POV!
It's fact that Dylan didn't mean anything bad and I could explain everything what is actually also written in the game! But it's also fact that many reacted negatively on that. I don't want Dylan to be moved into the negative field. That's why I will remove that twist, so that Dylan did no deal with Aiden.
The thing is, that anyway this wouldn't change much in the further course of the story. The boarding school storyline is anyway a dead end for Dylan and Sophia. It's rather Dylan's approach to Amber!
So, you wouldn't lose anything here either way. With the twist or without!
As soon as the development display will set to 0%, you'll know that I started the actual work on the next update.
Awesome, glad my suggestion of hiring someone to help with writing has led to L&P doing just that. lol I don't actually know if it was my suggestion but I did mention doing that and that person would probably need to be able to speak English and German, so am just going go ahead and take credit for it :D

Hopefully, this works out and leads to quicker updates, it probably will take some time for L&P to decide on who to specifically hire and then get into a rhythm with working with them, so everyone shouldn't expect a benefit from this for some time.

Sadly, I don't speak German and I'm busy with my own VN and stuff, so am probably not the best person to help with the storytelling, otherwise, I would be contacting L&P myself and offering to help.

Here's to quicker updates in future :D

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
Unlocked

1) My moving is really killing me at the moment. There's every day countless of s**t to do. Every day deliveries, building ups and many problems. Some things are defective and need to be replaced. A lot of trash every day to be disposed of and so on.
I just have to catch up on everything which I couldn't do before when I was working on the last update. So, I'm sleeping like 2-3 hours, hardly eating and get wake up by deliveries or people to build up stuff every morning. My wardrobe will be delivered only tomorrow, so my working room is also a mess!
In between and in the night until 5 a.m., I'm sorting files and preparing everything for the next update. I will finish it this night. Then I will need around 2 days for the story/event preparation for the next update and then start working on it finally. But of course there's still a lot to do in the apartment as you can see.
But at the end of October it should be all over and I can focus just on the game again. I also don't plan any break until end of May next year.
2) I changed my currency from Dollar to Euro. Everyone who has been my supporter before, will still keep paying the same dollar price. For all who are living in the EU, you should change to Euro for the support to not paying charges unnecessarily.
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters. Although I got all events and story planned, it's the story details of the event and dialogues who are really tricky and time consuming. So, if someone could help me out here, it would save me some time.
Plus I'm looking for someone who can help me during the Programming & Translation part. This means, he/she needs to be online every day for at least 8 hours for a live chat (only during this P&T part). This person should speak German and English perfectly. That would help me a lot to speed up this translation part when I don't need to look for phrase translations and wordings for hours and hours.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later.
4) I won't do a poll about removing the twist with Dylan but just do it. And we're talking here about the boarding school scene if you refused Aiden's deal and not about Dylan's POV!
It's fact that Dylan didn't mean anything bad and I could explain everything what is actually also written in the game! But it's also fact that many reacted negatively on that. I don't want Dylan to be moved into the negative field. That's why I will remove that twist, so that Dylan did no deal with Aiden.
The thing is, that anyway this wouldn't change much in the further course of the story. The boarding school storyline is anyway a dead end for Dylan and Sophia. It's rather Dylan's approach to Amber!
As soon as the development display will set to 0%, you'll know that I started the actual work on the next update.
If he rests throughout October, he will play in November. Maybe the next update will be released by the new year. :unsure:

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
Update Cycle of AWAM

Duration of an update per playable day (excluding day 1 & 2):

Durationfrom - to (dd.mm.yyyy)
Day 3102 days22.10.2017 - 01.02.2018
Day 4 & 11 (playable day 4)88 days01.02.2018 - 30.04.2018
Day 12 (playable day 5)50 days30.04.2018 - 19.06.2018
Day 13 (p.d. 6)28 days19.06.2018 - 17.07.2018
Day 14 (p.d. 7)77 days17.07.2018 - 02.10.2018
Day 15 (p.d. 8)95 days02.10.2018 - 05.01.2019
Day 16 (p.d. 9)153 days05.01.2019 - 07.06.2019
Day 17 (p.d. 10)204 days07.06.2019 - 28.12.2019
Day 18 (p.d. 11)258 days28.12.2019 - 11.09.2020
Day 19 (p.d. 12)435 days11.09.2020 - 20.11.2021
Day 20 (p.d. 13)777 days20.11.2021 - 06.01.2024
Day 21 (p.d. 14)
(estimation based on pd 13)
777 days06.01.2024 - 21. 02.2026

chart.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could the museum boys be having some fun with Sophia?They do return on Playable day 14.
I see this event as maybe foreplay than actual full sex,like Tyler/Sophia at the club.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unlocked

So I just realised, on the boarding school route it appears if Dylan is developing a relationship with Amber, and little Jules is developing a relationship with Sophia (and Ellie), then Jules could move into the mansion and Dylan could move into the house next door.

Pure speculation I know, and unlikely to happen in game, but it's a thought I thought might amuse some people.

Reactions: Silvenight1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So I just realised, on the boarding school route it appears if Dylan is developing a relationship with Amber, and little Jules is developing a relationship with Sophia (and Ellie), then Jules could move into the mansion and Dylan could move into the house next door.

Pure speculation I know, and unlikely to happen in game, but it's a thought I thought might amuse some people.
The only reason that I did the Boarding school route was to see if anything happened between Amber/Dylan and it seems like it may do.

Reactions: Bane71 and wynlard

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Could the museum boys be having some fun with Sophia?They do return on Playable day 14.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.
Plus if there will be a time jump of one week. Bennet's deadline will come on playable day 17. And the new little hot storyline what could it be?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Plus if there will be a time jump of one week. Bennet's deadline will come on playable day 17. And the new little hot storyline what could it be?
I am interested to see how the Bennet event will end,as you all know I don't think that Sophia will sleep with Bennet,she has too many options open to her.

Reactions: wynlard

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And made airtight by Ellie, Julie and Patricia all wearing strap-ons.

Dylan should only be allowed with the MC or only allowed to watch her reamed by everyone else. He doesn't deserve any other woman.
There where hints in this update that Dylan could have a chance with at least two people and maybe a 3rd person as well.

Reactions: Hlextor and Bane71
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes