zavvdw

Jul 1, 2019
what is the latest version released? why i been seeing people discussing about v0.130 but the first page only shows v0.115?
is v0.12 missing or skip by L&P?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I found that one or two walked and talked was missing.
And Sophia who takes the dildo in Dylan's event and shows him how to use it! Awesome!
Dylan's cries are very realistic and the light effects are magnificent!
My personal Fav was the night after the prison reveal with Morello's brother. When she gently tied the electrodes to Liam's balls and then cranked the field telephone. The look on his face was a masterpiece.:devilish::ROFLMAO:;)

fex56

Apr 22, 2019
Judas arrived by surprise. He slipped into the hole while the other apostles made a diversion!
Under the cries of Sophia Ava arrived and noticed the damage.
She realized that she had given her the education of Sade and not the Bible.
Then what happen ah nursing job … any Interesting

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think Patricia was watching the scene and turned to stop an escalation.
View attachment 1199120
Daring thesis! That would mean the developer takes the player from the choice of promoting the corruption of the main character. If Patricia became a moral authority at some point, how should that flow into the game. In all of our discussion here we keep forgetting that this is an erotic novella and not a psychological social criticism.
In a conversation with 50 to 60 pictures between Sophia and Patricia, in which Sophia tells of her sexual adventures and self-doubts and Patrica explains to her that she is endangering her marriage. If I as a player then have to make the decision for and against, which consequences should the decision then have. Pros: a break in all sexual activity except for the Good Wife Rouet; Cons: a break with Patricia? As a developer, I would avoid a situation like the plague in an erotic novel.
I see the same problem, albeit decades away, with the break with Liam. If the developer doesn't give us, the players, at least a good moral reason why Sophia cheats on her husband again and again with Alyssa, Samm, Zac, ... then at the end of the 30 days there should actually be an event with many pictures. That starts with a marital quarrel, shows Sophia moving out of the common house and finally shows a broken Liam who, although neglecting his wife a bit, has nothing to do with anything else. I would like to know how the developer gets out of there.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes