• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think that's the reason why, although I won't get the event in my playthrough, I'm so curious Dylan doesn't get an invite to the concert. Seems to show a breakup in the friendship that's the complete opposite of Ellie and Jules.
I also noticed that Dylan was not invited to the first live concert. It's not comradely at all, I think so.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I think that's the reason why, although I won't get the event in my playthrough, I'm so curious Dylan doesn't get an invite to the concert. Seems to show a breakup in the friendship that's the complete opposite of Ellie and Jules.
I'm just as surprised! Dylan is his best buddy. Why wouldn't Dylan want to go there too? Or what about his mother? Sophia takes Ellie and Patricia, but doesn't ask Amber if she's going to or if they're meeting there? And why is Patricia going with them anyway? What has she had to do with Sam (so far)?

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
There's a possibility that Ellie and Patricia won't go to his gig, maybe they find something better to do and Sophia ends up going alone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm just as surprised! Dylan is his best buddy. Why wouldn't Dylan want to go there too? Or what about his mother? Sophia takes Ellie and Patricia, but doesn't ask Amber if she's going to or if they're meeting there? And why is Patricia going with them anyway? What has she had to do with Sam (so far)?
I believe the official reason for Ellie and Patricia being there is so Sam has some "groupies". And Patricia met Sam on day 14 at the mansion

Amber, I imagine it would be embarassing for his mom to be one of the groupies. Jules doesn't get an invite either for what I would assume is a similar reason.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This scene is an intentional interruption on Patricia's part. She doesn't want to share Sophia with anyone else.
She could have gone back and left Sophia, but Patricia announces her presence.
1621332137142.png
You don't have any scenes where Patricia kisses her partner, or any hugging. On the left is Patricia.
Day16_18_38_Tyler_puts_his_hands_on_Sophias_hips.jpg
With Patricia present at the concert, I think we will have something similar to the nightclub scene ( Patricia interrupts again, which would be very complicated for Sophia ) or the hot scene will be after Patricia leaves. Something like: Liam's asleep and Sophia's out in the backyard getting some air.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I also noticed that Dylan was not invited to the first live concert. It's not comradely at all, I think so.
It's okay that Sam didn't invite Dylan. He only wanted Sophia's presence ! ;)

Sam had been sidelined at the swimsuit event, Dylan only wanted another spectator, not someone active. Sam wants his own moment with Sophia.
It is Sophia who invites friends, which annoys Sam who only wanted her. He justified his request in the name of their common taste for music and for the groupies of Sophia's youth.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's okay that Sam didn't invite Dylan. He only wanted Sophia's presence! ;)

Sam had been sidelined at the swimsuit event, Dylan only wanted another spectator, not someone active. Sam wants his own moment with Sophia.
It is Sophia who invites friends, which annoys Sam who only wanted her. He justified his request in the name of their common taste for music and for the groupies of Sophia's youth.
Yes, we all got that right, that Sam just wanted Sophia to come to the concert. But Sophia has already decided understandably well that she will come with Ellie and Patricia. Whether Sophia also wants to bring Ellie together with Sam... remains to be seen. In the end, this event could also be a cliffhanger to the next afternoon. I think this will be the second music lesson with him. And there they are alone.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
comradely? You saw how Dylan reacted when when Sam fell on top of Sophia on the trampoline and also in the swimming event?
They are both trying to screw each other mother's so comradely went south for both of them and its every boy/penis for himself.
This notion that people have that Sam is worse than Dylan or vice versa is rubbish as they are both just as bad as each other.
Zac is also a friend of Dylan's and he trying to do the same thing

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
comradely You saw how Dylan reacted when when Sam fell on top of Sophia on the trampoline and also in the swimming event?
They are both trying to screw each other mother's so comradely went south for both of them and its every boy/penis for himself.
This notion that people have that Sam is worse than Dylan or vice versa is rubbish as they are both just as bad as each other
Dylan reacts differently, players have a choice :devilish:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
comradely? You saw how Dylan reacted when when Sam fell on top of Sophia on the trampoline and also in the swimming event?
This notion that people have that Sam is worse than Dylan or vice versa is rubbish as they are both just as bad as each other.
Zac is also a friend of Dylan's and he trying to do the same thing
Basically, neither of them are best buddies. So if my buddy had hit on my mom like that.... not a second time! :mad:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan reacts differently, players have a choice :devilish:
Playing the video game and also the basketball match got no reaction off Dylan.It was
Basically, neither of them are best buddies. So if my buddy had hit on my mom like that.... not a second time! :mad:
Yes I agree with you and maybe one day Dylan will catch them at it and have a fight with Sam but neither of them are saints

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan is not a cuckold, he is primarily a strategist and a leader, and he always has a plan :KEK: or still cuckold ? :oops: View attachment 1200646
Dylan can be a cuck, there's even a variable for it. Doesn't need to be, but that there is even a choice is telling enough, considering it isn't an option for any other character. The only other thing similar is "ellie_bitch"

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan is not a cuckold, he is primarily a strategist and a leader, and he always has a plan :KEK: or still cuckold ? :oops: View attachment 1200646
Dylan is primarily a strategist and a leader,?Then he needs to revise his strategy as most of his attempts end up in failure.
A leader!The only thing Dylan is leading just now is his penis.
Joking aside, I do wish that Dylan didn't seem so desperate and used his brains more instead of stumbling along blindly.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes