• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan can be a cuck, there's even a variable for it. Doesn't need to be, but that there is even a choice is telling enough, considering it isn't an option for any other character. The only other thing similar is "ellie_bitch"
dylan_cuckold is pretty clear but ellie_bitch leaves room for interpretation. But, the only place ellie_bitch was used was during the massage at the spa. So, bitch means slut/whore. I gave Ellie 2 points :cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
dylan_cuckold is pretty clear but ellie_bitch leaves room for interpretation. But, the only place ellie_bitch was used was during the massage at the spa. So, bitch means slut/whore. I gave Ellie a point :cool:
Being a slut or whore would require her to be having sex. You know full well she's not. What ellie_bitch means we'll only be able to determine when it's involved in a check.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Being a slut or whore would require her to be sexually active. You know full well she's not. What ellie_bitch means we'll only be able to determine when it's involved in a check.
Okay, I'll wait :)
But I laid the first brick (y)

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
dylan_cuckold is pretty clear but ellie_bitch leaves room for interpretation. But, the only place ellie_bitch was used was during the massage at the spa. So, bitch means slut/whore. I gave Ellie 2 points :cool:
I'm not sure if I'm on the Dylan Cuck path or not what are the choices that lead to it? I'm guessing if he doesn't call out his friends and invites Sam to fashion show?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm on the Dylan Cuck path or not what are the choices that lead to it? I'm guessing if he doesn't call out his friends and invites Sam to fashion show?
day11 first time
1621341177882.png
day12 trampoline
1621341252672.png
day14 soccer
1621341302331.png
day17 bikini show
1621341386014.png
1621341419812.png
day18 first time when dylan_cuckold it is checked.
1621341457108.png

Max: dylan_cuckold 5 points, ellie_bitch 2 points

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Since everybody is saying something, I would like to join too.
Personally, I too don't like Dylan much but when given a choice between him and Sam. I'll choose Dylan all the way. Sam's approach really is not a good approach. It's more of a manipulating and calculating one and any guy using such an approach to get a girl is a scumbag in my eyes.
Dylan is annoying but his approach is honest, he isn't planning his next moves, just being honest and himself.

I feel Sophia is more unsafe with Sam. He is trying the emotional and psychological route. Telling her he can't sleep because of her ( implying that it's her fault ), putting her into situations where she would say what he wants in order to not hurt him since he is playing this guy who is so helpless and can't to anything about his situation.( Which is really pathetic if you think about it, crying about your pain to get some sympathy from the other , essentially why she shows her areolas to him).

Dylan on the other hand has not tried to and I don't think he can manipulate Sophia much. He can't really corner her emotionally into all this because he is her son. And also he genuinely cares for unlike Sam since she is his mother.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
nexer Thank you.

Since everybody is saying something, I would like to join too.
Personally, I too don't like Dylan much but when given a choice between him and Sam. I'll choose Dylan all the way. Sam's approach really is not a good approach. It's more of a manipulating and calculating one and any guy using such an approach to get a girl is a scumbag in my eyes.
Dylan is annoying but his approach is honest, he isn't planning his next moves, just being honest and himself.

I feel Sophia is more unsafe with Sam. He is trying the emotional and psychological route. Telling her he can't sleep because of her ( implying that it's her fault ), putting her into situations where she would say what he wants in order to not hurt him since he is playing this guy who is so helpless and can't to anything about his situation.( Which is really pathetic if you think about it, crying about your pain to get some sympathy from the other )

Dylan on the other hand has not tried to and I don't think he can manipulate Sophia much. He can't really corner her emotionally into all this because he is her son. And also he genuinely cares for unlike Sam since she is his mother.
I'll take an honest perv over a dishonest one, Plus whatever you think about Dylan you've got to admit it takes stones to ask your own mom to show her breasts or to flash some pubes to masterbate too.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
nexer Thank you.

I'll take an honest perv over a dishonest one, Plus whatever you think about Dylan you've got to admit it takes stones to ask your own mom to show her breasts or to flash some pubes to masterbate too.
As you mentioned the instances of Sam's debauchery, it only acts as proof to what I was saying. As of this moment other than Liam I would only be okay with Dylan having sex with Sophia. For me an honest pervert is way better than a calculating one
Similar to what I said once ;)

Reactions: Atton563
Jun 12, 2018
Next weekend, the update? Or 1 more week?

L&P been doing 10% a day so maybe Thursday be done with Art Edited.. then maybe 10% to 20% with translation per day ? That adds up to next Sunday..

..i cant wait, i wish i knew how to time travel and go when game is finish haha ..

No one comes close to L&P at making adult games
Our friend now has an assistant, an American, who helps him with the translation. Excellent!

I think I will start with the last part Thu or Fri this week. But there are 43 Word pages of text to translate plus program. Then I have also to prepare the new features into the new version. You will have the option to cheat now, to name your savegames, to view the walkthrough and character directory directly in the menu, plus there will be a new update button where you will be able wo download only the new stuff without downloading the whole game again and again. This will give me the option to release updates faster. And I don't want to make any mistake anywhere. So, there's still a lot of work in front of me. I will have an American who will help me with the translation via Discord. But it's absolutely impossible to finish this all in only 1,5 weeks! Of course, I'm working every day around 11 hours on it now. But I think first half of June is the more realistic prediction.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think there is a persistent language barrier in this conversation. I get the impression that Bane reads L&P (and us) very literally, while I (and many native English speakers) infer more things from L&P. So I don't really know how to help this conversation.

Here's what I'll say though Bane: Yes everyone makes mistakes, but when it comes to L&P we're talking about "mistakes". L&P strikes me as the kind of guy who looks at his renders, and then looks at them longer, and then looks at them even longer until he finds a "mistake". I put "mistake" in quotes because I don't know how serious to take his ideas of mistakes. I seriously doubt he has deep flaws in any of his images that he renders- but I can totally see him obsessing over the smallest detail and calling it a "mistake". This process almost certainly costs him days for each render that he obsesses over.

This leads me to the render farm. He uses the excuse that he can't use the render farm because of mistakes- but remember, those are "mistakes" in the eyes of someone who is obsessive. In truth, I just don't think L&P wants to give up any control, and is afraid that using a render farm will result in the loss of some control. He would absolutely save time using a render farm, but because of his obsession I don't think he's thinking about it purely logically. I mean this without judgement, but L&P is probably a guy who deals with anxiety (like many of us) and the idea of turning his game over to a render farm is just too much for him. It would explain why every single idea proposed to him has been rejected. Not a single one has been accepted, even partially, it's always "No, this won't work for me." I'm not calling him a liar, I think he's seeing the world very differently than most of us are and is not able to be flexible. I sometimes think that removing the Dylan twist must have been really difficult for him.
I am appreciating the different points of view and the way everyone is explaining those POVs. I would like to toss in a thought about this discussion. For those who have reviewed the history of this thread and the Fan Art thread, and especially for those who have been here from the get go, Westpod! Someone with tremendous skill yet he left L&P feeling betrayed. Am I wrong? Is this not an additional element of concern that may always be there for L&P. He has no issues with the fanart thread and has said so repeatedly. But, someone cashing in (no matter how small) on his work was a betrayal that has changed the way he views options. IMO.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes