coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
How do i install. Please help.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
No bullets in my head
That's worrying... then it's me...:oops:

Anyway, I called dibs on Sophia being my mom more than two weeks ago:
Sophia is my mom. For realz. Keep that fucking twerp away from my mom.
So you have to back off because that's how dibs work. And even though I didn't make a post about it I definitely did actually call double-dog-dibs on Sophia being my mom, so you have to double back off because that's how double-dog-dibs work. It's like ultra dibs. So she's mine. So there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cid Kagenō

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
How do i install. Please help.
I'm afraid that in order to install it one needs to have a degree in IT.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That's worrying... then it's me...:oops:

Anyway, I called dibs on Sophia being my mom more than two weeks ago:

So you have to back off because that's how dibs work. And even though I didn't make a post about it I definitely did actually call double-dog-dibs on Sophia being my mom, so you have to double back off because that's how double-dog-dibs work. It's like ultra dibs. So she's mine. So there.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
No, the triple-dog-dare was ruled excessive and counter to doctrine at the sixteenth lateran council. Invoking it is heretical. See, having a mom like Sophia who gives you extra home tutorings has its advantages, like you get to learn cool things that no one else knows. Now burn in hell heretic.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No, the triple-dog-dare was ruled excessive and counter to doctrine at the sixteenth lateran council. Invoking it is heretical. See, having a mom like Sophia who gives you extra home tutorings has its advantages, like you get to learn cool things that no one else knows. Now burn in hell heretic.
Nothing can overule Ralphie. He is the end all. And, though concerned with a breech of Protocol by Schwartz, he allowed and supported the triple dog dare. Therefore, what the heck are you arguing. Is your tongue stuck to a pole? Sophia is not my Mom. She and I will enjoy our trip to Destin and the best beaches in the world! It will be a welcome relief to all this hooah!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Nothing can overule Ralphie. He is the end all. And, though concerned with a breech of Protocol by Schwartz, he allowed and supported the triple dog dare. Therefore, what the heck are you arguing. Is your tongue stuck to a pole? Sophia is not my Mom. She and I will enjoy our trip to Destin and the best beaches in the world! It will be a welcome relief to all this hooah!
Are you saying my mom lied to me? Why would she do that?!!

And no, my tongue is not currently stuck to a pole thank you very much. Duh - you can't get your tongue frozen to a pole in a climate like San Alejo.

And finally, just so everyone understands, my cuck score is through the roof!!! Since you're not Dylan you can totally put your hands all over my super hot mom as long as I get first dibs on sniffing her panties.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
IMO, Ellie don't give a fuck about her dad.

Just think back to the return of the nightclub. She didn't blame her mother for Tyler.
She knows the problems her parents have but it doesn't seem to bother her more than that.
Yes, Elli's attitude towards her father is quite strange. She seems superficial and self-centered and her father is and wasn't a monster. He's often absent now, but that doesn't explain Elli's distance from her father. She does not react surprised or refuse that your mother is having sexual contact with Tyler right out of her eyes in the club. Everything, it seems, is subordinated to its own gain in pleasure. In her mind she seems to have already reached the point where the story is supposed to lead Sophia, no thought of the consequences. It all seems so exaggerated because we completely lack the temporal background of Elli.

Reactions: Atton563 and nexer

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

A month to translate 43 pages of MS Word is another bad joke unless there's no script (which is quite clear). A pro would translate it in a few days tops.

The king of excuses.
He still has 30% more on PS before he will touch P&T and the script. He should finish up around Thursday or Friday with PS if he stays at 10% per day. Then right into the P&T, and he has usually taken 2-3 weeks for P&T, but with 43 pages and having to work real-time with an English translator for slang and text over discord. Mid-June... Maybe... But I agree, a month for something that he claims was already written should only require little editing but he did increase Aiden's event and he's adding stuff that there are currently mods developed by others.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
He still has 30% more on PS before he will touch P&T and the script. He should finish up around Thursday or Friday with PS if he stays at 10% per day. Then right into the P&T, and he has usually taken 2-3 weeks for P&T, but with 43 pages and having to work real-time with an English translator for slang and text over discord. Mid-June... Maybe... But I agree, a month for something that he claims was already written should only require little editing but he did increase Aiden's event and he's adding stuff that there are currently mods developed by others.
The translator could have the script already. He would be finished by the time L&P ended the post processing.

If the script is already written (or 80% written) why not hand it over to the translator?

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Yes, I would. Dylan's purpose was not to take advantage of Sophia unlike Sam but to make her feel more liberated, to dress sexy which she was not only because of Dylan, which he didn't like that his mother was curbing her wish because of him. He didn't plan twelve tasks or anything like that. That was Aiden's doing, the whole humilaition thing was also Aiden's doing and not what Dylan wished for. Dylan only wanted her to dress a bit more sexy, that's it.
Just to clarify, the reason for the twist given by L&p was not only that Dylan thought is mother had a midlife crisis but especially for himself. (That’s not the exact quote, but the author was basically telling us that the primary goal of Dylan and his deal with Aiden was for his own benefit first).

Yes, he didn’t know about Aiden tasks, but did he stops his mom when she goes to the principal ?
Did he tells her the truth was they have a discussion around the jacuzzi ?
Even though He sees how much stress she’s in...
Well no he’s perfectly happy that his plan is working despite the

No he reveals himself only when he has to suffer some consequences.(aka:being in boarding school).
And hop, a little apology later, Dylan is like :“okay I can come back home now?”.(the amount of guilt you can feel from him is close to zero)

What I don’t understand is that L&p waslike disappointed that for so many people, this painted Dylan in a bad light...
I mean, he was literally telling us that Dylan has no problem putting his mom through a fake blackmail (regardless if aware of the tasks or not) especially (I insist on that one) so he won’t have to bargain to have is mom dressed more sexy for himself,(so primarily for his own benefit) and he was surprised that after his explanation, many people were not seeing this as a nice gesture from Dylan ...(and I’m talking about many Dylan’s fans at the time not Dylan haters)

Ironically enough, the only “hint” of Dylan being behind the fake blackmail was at the bikini show event when Dylan is saying :“ Wow, I can’t believe that it worked...”
And during the same event Sophia is thinking something like :
“Dylan is the only man besides Liam who I feel safe and respected..”.:ROFLMAO:

Now the twist as been removed so all that doesn’t really matter anymore.

As for emotional manipulation,Dylan does it almost since the beginning of the game. Each time his mom doesn’t accept one of his requests, he put on a sad face or he makes puppy eyes and voila, mommy can’t help herself but agree to whatever he’s asking.(Everybody use that too their advantage but it’s mostly her 2 kids)

As for Dylan being upfront when someone talks about he’s mother...
I’m glad that we have Dylan internals thoughts (not that it was necessary for me).
At the end of the yoga event Dylan is thinking something like :“ I know it’s wrong but I would really love to have a threesome with mom and Patricia. Who I’m just a guy after all...”
So...he’s like every other guy in the game but that makes him more respectful and not a total hypocrite because...?

Now don’t get me wrong, even if I don’t like most of the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Ellie interactions, at least I’m still interested to see where it’s going.
I hope to see Dylan (and Ellie too) mature through the course of the game.
As for Sam, it’s not that I like or dislike him, it’s just that I feel nothing when I play most of his events.(negatively or positively).
When Sophia tells him near the beginning of the game, that one of her first crush was a musician, logically speaking I can understand why she’s a little attracted towards Sam.
Like I understand that 2+2=4
But that gives me zero emotion.

In fact, I think that, the more a character is present (besides Sophia) in this game, the less I like him...

Ok, that’s again a long block of negative thoughts regarding some characters (mostly Dylan), so next time I ‘ll try to express some more positive traits or moment about him.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The translator could have the script already. He would be finished by the time L&P ended the post processing.

If the script is already written (or 80% written) why not hand it over to the translator?
He doesn't like handing over his work unless he supervises it personally. I guess he fears that someone may use his work for another purpose or claim it as their own. It's a trusting issue and concern he has.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes