Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So is Ellie a cuckquean? pretty sure she got turned on watching Julia and Elena aswell right? Or maybe she just really likes girl on girl action.
I believe the latter. It wasn't that Jules was humiliating Ellie that was turning her one, Ellie was the one that orchestrated it after all. Likely more that girl-on-girl is hot, and that she was next.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Since everybody is saying something, I would like to join too.
Personally, I too don't like Dylan much but when given a choice between him and Sam. I'll choose Dylan all the way. Sam's approach really is not a good approach. It's more of a manipulating and calculating one and any guy using such an approach to get a girl is a scumbag in my eyes.
Dylan is annoying but his approach is honest, he isn't planning his next moves, just being honest and himself.

I feel Sophia is more unsafe with Sam. He is trying the emotional and psychological route. Telling her he can't sleep because of her ( implying that it's her fault ), putting her into situations where she would say what he wants in order to not hurt him since he is playing this guy who is so helpless and can't to anything about his situation.( Which is really pathetic if you think about it, crying about your pain to get some sympathy from the other , essentially why she shows her areolas to him).

Dylan on the other hand has not tried to and I don't think he can manipulate Sophia much. He can't really corner her emotionally into all this because he is her son. And also he genuinely cares for unlike Sam since she is his mother.
If the twist had been kept, would you say the same?
For me, knowing that, I prefer Sam. He might be all you said but he does it alone, he doesn't ally with anyone.

Even though I love Ellie, her case is the same.
She says she loves Julia, I find disgusting of her to use Julia to approach Sophia.
I am not saying this categorically but one could easily think of it.

In any case, Ellie is manipulative but she has her own way of doing things.

IMO, Ellie don't give a fuck about her dad.

Just think back to the return of the nightclub. She didn't blame her mother for Tyler.
She knows the problems her parents have but it doesn't seem to bother her more than that.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If the twist had been kept, would you say the same?
For me, knowing that, I prefer Sam. He might be all you said but he does it alone, he doesn't ally with anyone.
Yes, I would. Dylan's purpose was not to take advantage of Sophia unlike Sam but to make her feel more liberated, to dress sexy which she was not only because of Dylan, which he didn't like that his mother was curbing her wish because of him. He didn't plan twelve tasks or anything like that. That was Aiden's doing, the whole humilaition thing was also Aiden's doing and not what Dylan wished for. Dylan only wanted her to dress a bit more sexy, that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Rawson

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She says she loves Julia, I find disgusting of her to use Julia to approach Sophia.
I am not saying this categorically but one could easily think of it.

In any case, Ellie is manipulative but she has her own way of doing things.

IMO, Ellie don't give a fuck about her dad.

Just think back to the return of the nightclub. She didn't blame her mother for Tyler.
She knows the problems her parents have but it doesn't seem to bother her more than that.
To be fair, as heavy-handed and manipulative as Ellie was during that event, she made Jules' dreams come true. It's not like Jules had to be convinced to make out with Sophia.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since everybody is saying something, I would like to join too.
Personally, I too don't like Dylan much but when given a choice between him and Sam. I'll choose Dylan all the way. Sam's approach really is not a good approach. It's more of a manipulating and calculating one and any guy using such an approach to get a girl is a scumbag in my eyes.
Dylan is annoying but his approach is honest, he isn't planning his next moves, just being honest and himself.

I feel Sophia is more unsafe with Sam. He is trying the emotional and psychological route. Telling her he can't sleep because of her ( implying that it's her fault ), putting her into situations where she would say what he wants in order to not hurt him since he is playing this guy who is so helpless and can't to anything about his situation.( Which is really pathetic if you think about it, crying about your pain to get some sympathy from the other , essentially why she shows her areolas to him).

Dylan on the other hand has not tried to and I don't think he can manipulate Sophia much. He can't really corner her emotionally into all this because he is her son. And also he genuinely cares for unlike Sam since she is his mother.
Ellie/Dylan/Sam have all done the same thing using emotional and psychological route to get to Sophia but Ellie and Sam are better at it than Dylan.
Dylan has done this also to see when he asked to his mother's breast's and also put Sophia on the spot when he planted underwear in the fashion shoot forcing her hand to wear it so not to hurt his feeling.How can this be any different to what Sam has done?
Dylan is not as adapt as Sam or Ellie but he is still basically using the same method

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I would. Dylan's purpose was not to take advantage of Sophia unlike Sam but to make her feel more liberated, to dress sexy which she was not only because of Dylan, which he didn't like that his mother was curbing her wish because of him. He didn't plan twelve tasks or anything like that. That was Aiden's doing, the whole humilaition thing was also Aiden's doing and not what Dylan wished for. Dylan only wanted her to dress a bit more sexy, that's it.
I cannot agree with you on this one as we don't know enough about any of the other characters to make such an assumption.
As any of the actions carried out by Sophia with Sam/Ellie/Dylan/Zac/Julia could wreck Sophia's marriage

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ellie/Dylan/Sam have all done the same thing using emotional and psychological route to get to Sophia but Ellie and Sam are better at it than Dylan.

Dylan has done this also to see when he asked to his mother's breast's and also put Sophia on the spot when he planted underwear in the fashion shoot forcing her hand to wear it so not to hurt his feeling.How can this be any different to what Sam has done?

Dylan is not as adapt as Sam or Ellie but he is still basically using the same method
That wasn't forcing it was literally him leaving it upto her. Sophia can straight up refuse him like she has done many times in the game. The bikinis were there and Sophia did not once think of how Dylan would feel if she did not wear that last bikini. It was just a player choice and from Dylan's perceptive seeing how much his mother is comfortable with. Unlike Sam actually acting like he is pain and he needs her to be good to him. That is actually putting someone in a spot where they have no option but to comfort the other person, nothing like what Dylan had done
I cannot agree with you on this one as we don't know enough about any of the other characters to make such an assumption
It was literally explained by Dylan why he does it after Sophia comes to know of the truth. He was surprised or did not know about the tasks as far as I remember. He gets nothing out of humiliating her. That has never been Dylan's intention through the story, not does he like others perving on his mother as we know. So humiliating her Infront of the class is not his but Aiden's idea.
We have seen the results of his action on Sophia so we are angry, but from Dylan's perspective he only wanted to do good and things didn't go as expected

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That wasn't forcing it was literally him leaving it upto her. Sophia can straight up refuse him like she has done many times in the game. The bikinis were there and Sophia did not once think of how Dylan would feel if she did not wear that last bikini. It was just a player choice and from Dylan's perceptive seeing how much his mother is comfortable with. Unlike Sam actually acting like he is pain and he needs her to be good to him. That is actually putting someone in a spot where they have no option but to comfort the other person, nothing like what Dylan had done
In the same way as Sophia didn't want to hurt her sons feeling or when Ellie kissed Sophia because she didn't want to hurt her little mouse feeling or Sam with his sleeping,all of them tugging at the heartstrings of Sophia,emotional blackmail.
So they are all after there own agenda and does Dylan want his mother to dress sexy for his benefit or his mothers?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It was literally explained by Dylan why he does it after Sophia comes to know of the truth. He was surprised or did not know about the tasks as far as I remember. He gets nothing out of humiliating her. That has never been Dylan's intention through the story, not does he like others perving on his mother as we know. So humiliating her Infront of the class is not his but Aiden's idea.
We have seen the results of his action on Sophia so we are angry, but from Dylan's perspective he only wanted to do good and things didn't go as expected
We have crossed lines here Sabertooth__ as I am not talking about the "Twist" if I read you right.
Even so, Dylan was trying to force his mother into dressing more sexy even if he did have good intentions.
My point was that all of them are using emotional blackmail whether for good or bad

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
In the same way as Sophia didn't want to hurt her sons feeling or when Ellie kissed Sophia because she didn't want to hurt her little mouse feeling or Sam with his sleeping,all of them tugging at the heartstrings of Sophia,emotional blackmail.
So they are all after there own agenda and does Dylan want his mother to dress sexy for his benefit or his mothers?
Okay, listen to my point carefully. put yourelf in Sophia's place and your son bought you the skimpiest bikini and has left you with it for you to decide, would you call it emotional blackmail. If he was sulking or mentioning how sad he is for Sophia not wearing the bikini and then Sophia put the bikini on, I would agree that it was emotional blackmail. But that does not happen. None of the internal monologue or dialogues with Dylan when she refuses or chooses to wear the bikini show that she cared that her son would feel bad if she didn't wear the skimpiest one. On the other hand Sam mentions he is not able to sleep because of Sophia, he is having sleepless nights, erotic dreams, acting helpless Infront of her, saying it's all because she was standing in her bra on her own balcony and he saw it ( blaming Sophia for his situation ) he didn't leave Sophia a choice. Would you in this situation say to Sam your friend's son, that go figure that's your problem. But you can tell your son easily that no I'm not wearing that bikini. Especially the fact that he is her son.

Also about the Twist, that I mentioned because you replied to it, that's all.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, listen to my point carefully. put yourelf in Sophia's place and your son bought you the skimpiest bikini and has left you with it for you to decide, would you call it emotional blackmail. If he was sulking or mentioning how sad he is for Sophia not wearing the bikini and then Sophia put the bikini on, I would agree that it was emotional blackmail. But that does not happen. None of the internal monologue or dialogues with Dylan when she refuses or chooses to wear the bikini show that she cared that her son would feel bad if she didn't wear the skimpiest one. On the other hand Sam mentions he is not able to sleep because of Sophia, he is having sleepless nights, erotic dreams, acting helpless Infront of her, he didn't leave Sophia a choice. Would you in this situation say to Sam your friend's son, that go figure that's your problem. But you can tell your son easily that no I'm not wearing that bikini. Especially the fact that he is her son.

Also about the Twist, that I mentioned because you replied to it, that's all.
Well my friend we will have to agree to disagree on this one

Dec 30, 2020
Knows that in the game, Dylan is the last one to fuck Sophia, huh? I'm right?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes