stargts

Mar 7, 2021
We can see this update has only morning events (0.155).
We don't have anything related to Sophia/Dylan/Sam combo or vice-versa

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
L&P broke the "Playable Day" into 10 updates, and has only completed two of them in a 5 month time span; so that's why it seems so short.

that being said, the animations were completely unnecessary. he could have proceeded with dropping 0.155 as planned and 0.160 shortly thereafter without any of the delay.

the only thing i liked was the Dylan/Ellie scene which sounds like a setup for good things to come for getting back at Logan, but it's sad that it stops there. I can see Dylan volunteering for revenge pics or something of that nature

see you guys in 5 months.

Unaware95

Sep 1, 2021
I made the steps that said tha patch but in AWAM part2 gives after some frames a grey screen and I have all the time to press ignore and my question with these grey screens am I missing scenes? Is there any way to stop the grey screens? View attachment 1754947
i have same bug and i dont miss any scens
but whatever I chooses to do in game i got all path...
for me this error is good

Reactions: oktabitt

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
ok update, kinda on expected lines
aiden 4rth task was not better than his 3rd task,
storywise dylan and ellie move forward,
for 5 month gap less content in update

why does in animation objects(body especially) shines differently than static renders ?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, shit, I guess I went through all that damned downloading for nothing. I redownloaded ver .150, skipped through everything, making the same choices(yes to everything except the blackmailers), still would not launch .160, then finally found the patch, only to get zero actual events, since I told the blackmailers to GTFO.

Reading some of the posts, I should have gotten scenes with Dylan and Ellie, correct?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
there is no need to download part 1, I started from 2 and I ignored it. it works I don't know if I will have problems in the future with the choices already made.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes