oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I made the steps that said tha patch but in AWAM part2 gives after some frames a grey screen and I have all the time to press ignore and my question with these grey screens am I missing scenes? Is there any way to stop the grey screens? Screenshot 2022-04-13 183746.png

Reactions: orociok

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I made the steps that said tha patch but in AWAM part2 gives after some frames a grey screen and I have all the time to press ignore and my question with these grey screens am I missing scenes? Is there any way to stop the grey screens? View attachment 1754947
What i did was to overwrite all the game files from the archive and that worked then load the last save and it indeed showed the menu for the final save.
At least that worked for me.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Probably related to that moronic path where you get blackmailed by that kid at school.
No, I realize that. What I'm confused by is the entire idea of this scene. I'm downloading the update now but...wtf? I need to see this in the context of the game first.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I made the steps that said tha patch but in AWAM part2 gives after some frames a grey screen and I have all the time to press ignore and my question with these grey screens am I missing scenes? Is there any way to stop the grey screens? View attachment 1754947
Wow, how the hell can you get this error?! :unsure:
Do you have a fonts folder in your <AWAM2>/game folder?
If so, what's in it?

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
No, I realize that. What I'm confused by is the entire idea of this scene. I'm downloading the update now but...wtf? I need to see this in the context of the game first.
What did you expect would happen?
Each task has to be at least a bit more extreme than the last and all the tasks so far have been in the direction of exhibitionism.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes