Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why is teasing guys part of the lesbian walkthrough? That makes no sense to me.
Because neither Sophia, Ellie or Patricia are lesbians. Only Elena and Jules are.

But for me much of the fun of the Ellie route is her discovering that women can be better in bed than men. And the Patricia route, that Sophia can still be happily married, but still fool around with other women and it's not really cheating.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
For those who are planning to play the update I will say this:
1. + The animations are really top quality and very unique;
2. - I was expecting to see more animations in different scenes, but there is only one scene with 8 animations;
3. + The renders are top quality as always I even can say that they are better;
4. - Those two updates, feels more like one really short update;
5. + This is the the begging of part 2 of the game and if the developer is a man of his words he will start doing more sexual contend in future;
6. - In this update 30% of it is about scenes with Sophia, the rest 70% are about other characters;

At the end I can say that I am a little bit disappointed. For the time he took to create this updates, feels like the next one will be super short and will be available after very long time.....

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Do we still need to play part 1 to be able to play part 2??

Seeing as the game should now have a standalone part 2.

Asking to be sure, rather not play the entire part 1 to be able to play part 2 if I dont have to.

Thanks for the update/share though, greatly appreciated.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Ok i will write and honest opinion maybe LP will see this or maybe not if he jumps on here.

The animation is not too bad but felt it really was not needed the story telling i think is far better and should keep
to that instead of any more animation.

Sadly for 5 months since the last update this is a very short update. What happened to the very quick updates even if short? I think people would be ok with short content with updates every say 8weeks.

Not attacking LP just giving an opinion as LP clearly has the best content game wise of the rest of the Devs.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
I dont see how this is part 2 of the game? There was a lot better content in the previous playable days. All i see is sophia cursing more and more

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Because neither Sophia, Ellie or Patricia are lesbians. Only Elena and Jules are.

But for me much of the fun of the Ellie route is her discovering that women can be better in bed than men. And the Patricia route, that Sophia can still be happily married, but still fool around with other women and it's not really cheating.
the best updates are the ones with Lesbian content.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this image really made me laugh at the absurdity of the situation
Task 9 :
Sophia being fucked on her desk by Aiden and Andre in front of the other students :
" Ah...ah ... alright guys, mhh... end of the lesson..ah...for today...oooh...next week you will...ahhh..."

Discussion among the students after class :

-"Dude, can you believe miss Parker?!!"

-"Yeah bro. What the fuck?! Two essay for next week ?? Fucking unbeleivable!!"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is teasing guys part of the lesbian walkthrough? That makes no sense to me.
There is no lesbian route.

There are parts that have lesbian content but it's all mainly straight stuff.

Someone put this on a list for lesbian routes and I now need to go and hunt them down for bullshitting me.

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Was very postitive with the game, don't mind it going slow it had a good story. But now it's all over the place, random events, it doesn't feel like it's progressing. Hope it will get better honestly, was very hyped for a decent story that's not just random event after event like most other corruption games.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Do we still need to play part 1 to be able to play part 2??

Seeing as the game should now have a standalone part 2.

Asking to be sure, rather not play the entire part 1 to be able to play part 2 if I dont have to.

Thanks for the update/share though, greatly appreciated.
you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes