TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nah I warned Sophia and still didn't get everything.
It's not just that, there a few things that have to happen, main one being Dylan not being in a relationship with Emma, and also not being a cuck by allowing other guys to hit on Sophia in his presence, like the hobos in the park and Marie's b/f ogling Sophia's tits in the Salon.

Reactions: Dongus420

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Here it is:
VariableValueMeaning
These are necessary to get Dylan in the bathtub
Emma_and_Dylan_coupleFalseOtherwise Dylan does not insist on joining her
day20_Dylan_warns_his_mom_about_slipped_topTrueThese are necessary for Sophia to feel good about Dylan protecting her
dylan>=27minimum to join her in the bathtub
filthy > good_wifeas usualFor basically all the most daring options
day17_Sophia_shows_Dylan_her_breastsTrueTo let him join in the bathtub
day19_Dylan_defeated_hoboTrueNecessary later on to remove the top when Liam enters, otherwise early exit
These are optional and just for some dialogues
day20_Christine_invites_Dylan_to_her_partyTrue/False*The alleged girlfriend is Christine instead of Marie (to be seen whether this could prevent Part 2 as Dylan leaves for the party)
day20_Dylan_withheld_from_cupping_Maries_boobTrue/False*The alleged girlfriend is Marie instead of Christine
day17_Sophia_finishes_3rd_bikini_tasks_for_DylanTrueOnly more dialogues
day17_Sophia_learned_what_MILF_meansTrue/FalseJust dialogues, if bikini show with Sam she knows already the meaning of MILF
day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_taskTrue/FalseJust different dialogue

* if they are both false [true] (it is possible!) it will be Christine [Marie] (probably a bug)
But..how to edit these parameters?

Nov 17, 2019
Regarding the update:

First of all I don't have any right to complain since I get my updates from here for free. However I couldn't help but laugh when the update was barley 3 minutes long for me. I don't like incest so I'm not playing the Dylan route. This is why I think there was a huge missed opportunity when Sophia got out of the bath to greet Liam's boss. This could have played out differently. Say for example both Liam and his boss had a few drinks, his boss goes to the bathroom and woah, would you look at that he barges in on Sophia in the bath naked. It could have been a comedic scene too when she tries to cover up and the boss tries to turn away and slips and hits something... I I just think this whole scene was a missed, but I get it the dev wanted to focus on incest and some backstory.

As I haven't paid much attention to the thread I can't say how long it took him to make those animations, but if he's still shifting blame on this supposed helper (which I think we all know doesn't exist) that it's his fault for the prolonged updates because he makes animations slow, it's silly, as those animations couldn't have taken more than a day or two to make imo. All in all I rate this 2/10 update as the route I was on didn't get any progress. I gave it a 2 as we did get to see some titties at least. After watching the scene in the gallery I would give it 5/10. Not his best work imo.
It should have played out like when he had the neighbour friend over. Yeah its rehashing a scene, but they can show her being more pissed off or something. There are ways to include more content depending on the path, but as i have said in my other comments that requires further planning, which just is not going to happen.

Nov 17, 2019
No other game is even close to the quality of this game. This update was very well created: the renders, the theme, and the dialogue. It's not fair to compare this game with any other games. This update was so hot. Sophy looked so gorgeous. Yes, this is an erotic game . I personally will never criticise the developer. He was slow, but the outcome was great. People who cry for stupid low quality sex can find thousands of rubbish out there.
You can criticize and praise. If someone is never critiqued they will never grow and improve, no one is perfect, and no one should be above comment.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At the beginning of this game I was a Dylan hater.
Team SAM all the way !!

I though Dylan was an annoying and stupid kid with zero sexappeal.
I force myself to do a playthrough with him (Dylan_Mary) because I love to do ALL routes possible. :)
And now I saw the potential of him, he became a jacked young man with some brain in there.
From my point of view, the bath scene is well written and he manipulates his mother quite cleverly.

I though the previous Sam scene to be the best but I have to say that this one is damn pretty hot also !

It's very convenient to have a fan art thread because we all know that anything naughty comes last in this type of slow burn game. We know that Dylan will be the last to close with his mother, so we'll have one mating scene between the two of them and the game will be over.
The last will be the movers.Or janitor.
Maybe Sam will be after Dylan.
But we can be almost sure that the apostles and the old gents will be among the first.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The same happened to me. Dunno how to get on this update path. Socks.
He must not be with Emma to get the scene.
The only things that should matter are Dylan's score and Filthy score, nothing else you choose or do should matter in regards to seeing scenes with Sophia and Dylan. Personally, as a developer, I'm not eager about doing choices as it limits the amount of new content someone gets, what L&P does is just pure insanity, on the off chance L&P sees this, sorry but it is pure insanity.

The same thing happened with Sam, you only get that lesson scene if you select Sam hides in the tub, clearly, there is something people haven't chosen and it blocks this scene, L&P needs to fix this. At least L&P needs to do a better job of letting people know what previous decisions factor into each update he releases.

Very much puts me off AWAM and very much motivates me to make my own game like this lol no I will never do that but it does motivate me more too.

There is a cheat feature in the game but it doesn't allow you to flip a switch on things like Dylan with Emma or not.

edit* removed the mention of a bug as it not really a bug

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 488 Votes