XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I sort of liked the update, the update just didn't make sense to me and didn't fit with the story line. Sophia getting groped by her son in a bathtub telling him about how she took her first cock and how huge it was lol. This would've fit well with Sam not her son lol, she already had Sam sucking on her tits and peeling her panties off. Why not continue off with Sam and progress to a sex scene in his room. Instead he randomly chooses to have her getting groped by her own son, meanwhile throughout the whole story all they did was a boob flash. It just didn't make sense, this dude drags out these characters relationships so much its just boring. The scene on the other hand was made incredibly, but Sophia should be fucking other dudes by now. If you're out here letting your son grope your tits in a bathtub and letting his friend suck on your tits, you're ready to get dicked down by other characters you're obviously unfaithful lol.
This is a game. The question is not whether something would make sense in the real world, but whether it is fitting in the context of the world the game has created. Virtually from the beginning of this game, we are witnessing a story in which Dylan is making progress quite methodicaly. At the same time, for none of the other main characters it was as difficult as for Dylan to finally reach first base. If anything, this event was more than a overdue for Dylan. On top of that, he is still behind compared to the progress Sam or Ellie have made.

No, I think this update was really good. It builds on the previous progress and forms the basis for further events, whether in the more voyeuristic or in the romantic path. Even more, Similar to the window in the Sam event, also in this event there is a possible complication with Liam. L&P does a really good job of pointing out that consequences are possible. I think L&P should concentrate much more on the main story and leave out unnecessary side events. It is counterproductive for Sophia to have sex with just another guy, because such an event lacks the emotional involvement with the other main characters and make this objective being less exceptional. Also, I think, Sam is a very important element in the story, but mainly from Dylan's story line. Sam and Sophia alone would be boring. Only the rivalry about Sophia betwenn Sam and Dylan makes Sam path interesting. That's why the window in his event was so important.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Why can't I trigger sam event and boss event and Dylan event the game goes to Claire salon and then home and Dylan sophia talk and she bath alone ? I have all the saves but it didn't work

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Why can't I trigger sam event and boss event and Dylan event the game goes to Claire salon and then home and Dylan sophia talk and she bath alone ? I have all the saves but it didn't work
She needs to refuse the tit massage at the salon in the previous event at the hair parlors and Dylan needs to warn her that her tits are out in the same hair parlors event to get the Dylan part.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
i made these questions to L&P:
1-part 2 of Dylan/Sophie will be more like the Amber/dylan event?
2-how big will be the Dylan/Cristine/ellie event?will be have animations too?
3-in the next event Dylan/Emma will start the Sophie/emma?
4-when Marie is going to return? i know not in the next two day
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course
thanks for the answers

1 u can't compare these events :rolleyes:
2 can't say now. But not that small. But not bigger than Sophia Dylan Part 1, rather smaller (good news)
3 Dylan Emma storyline I will probably cut out to speed up more important storylines (F sophie/emma path)
4 Tue next week in the game(y)
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
L&p answer me super fast!!!
Boy what a strange reality LP is living in where you "can't compare these events".
Thanks so much for the info! Glad to see at least some hint that LP considers ways of increasing delivery speed.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
At the beginning of this game I was a Dylan hater.
Team SAM all the way !!

I though Dylan was an annoying and stupid kid with zero sexappeal.
I force myself to do a playthrough with him (Dylan_Mary) because I love to do ALL routes possible. :)
And now I saw the potential of him, he became a jacked young man with some brain in there.
From my point of view, the bath scene is well written and he manipulates his mother quite cleverly.

I though the previous Sam scene to be the best but I have to say that this one is damn pretty hot also !

It's very convenient to have a fan art thread because we all know that anything naughty comes last in this type of slow burn game. We know that Dylan will be the last to close with his mother, so we'll have one mating scene between the two of them and the game will be over.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, no one knows what triggers the Marie laundromat scene? Tipping the waitress is not the trigger, one of them, but not the one

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Mamonetti's Full-cream Maximum Filthy + Lesbian route walkthrough, and my Lesbian route walkthrough are the only ones I'm aware of. In all the years I've been playing this game, no-one seems interested in doing a Dylan route walkthrough, or a Sam route walkthrough.
Both Sam and Dylan paths are fully compatible, I don't see the problem people seem to have with the latest update after having opened the can between Sophia and Sam.

In the end, there are certain requirements already stated in the walkthrough that need to be fulfillled (other than having enough Dylan and filthy points):
  • Sophia must have shown her breasts to Dylan in the mall.
  • Dylan must be getting self-defense lessons.
  • With them, he must have protected his mother in the park, in the jogging event. For this, I'm sure you need to use the cheats to increase the Dylan points, otherwise you'll never be able to have enough so that Sophia lets him engage the other man (you need like 4 or 5 more IIRC). I mean, I had the maximum Dylan points and still had to do that, curiously in the exact same update when the cheats where introduced by L&P. Was it a coincidence? :sneaky:
  • Dylan must have warned her in the beauty parlor.

The Marie part is secondary. If you played the yoga event from Sophia's POV, all the dialogs will have Christine as the other girl while if you played it from Dylan's POV and played your cards right in the laundry, the other girl will be Marie, but that's all.

Regards

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes