How long has this been going on ?
How long has this been going on ?

How long?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I played part 2 starting from scratch and got to the point in the part 2 cello lesson where the bra came off and everything past that up to the "don't come in I'm naked!" bit w/the sister.

Then I try another playthrough based off an import from part one that had full relationship and jaccuzi scenes, it won't let me get past the bra take-off from the part 2 cello lesson, as it supposedly "rings alarm bells" so she stops it right there and next thing you know they're downstairs in the kitchen.

Could someone please let me know what I did wrong and what do I need to correct to have it progress all the way through, like it did when I started from scratch? I've even used the cheats to pump relationship to 50 or 100 and no change.

Thanks for any help you can give!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't know
The voice was definitely female (maybe he changed it with programs).
It's better to have someone else talk about the surgeries besides me, it might be worth signing up for the highest subscription level and chatting live :LOL:
(There is a conference call with subscribers each week, anyone who wants to be sure can just try it, There's all the information about the game, what he's planning to do and people's wishes, mostly he listens to them.)
L&P is a guy. I don't know what voice you heard, but certainly the first time in 7 years that someone said there's conference calls on his Discord with L&P talking to subscribers, especially not on a weekly basis. Never has anyone ever mentioned something like that. Even Bibifoc, his own coder, referred to L&P plenty of times as a male.

His whole being screams "I'm a dude.". The way he behaves, his writing, everything. Pretty sure there's devblogs of him talking about wanting to spend time with his girlfriend even.

So... Really curious where you get this conference call thing from?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Is there any way to check how many renders are released in any update? Like during interaction between 2 characters, maybe same rendered image is used for multiple times ....but can we find it in some folder like how many actual different rendered images are being added in any update of this game or any other renpy game beside developer announcement?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there any way to check how many renders are released in any update? Like during interaction between 2 characters, maybe same rendered image is used for multiple times ....
You can check the post from the guy who uploads CGs. But they are separated per update only from 0.095.

In AWAM 2, renders are now stored per scene too. There may be few scenes per update (usually a big one and few transition/small scenes).

Usually one render is just used in one scene. There are rare exceptions. I think I already saw a render when Sophia wakes up in the morning used 2-3 times.

but can we find it in some folder like how many actual different rendered images are being added in any update of this game or any other renpy game beside developer announcement?
No, in general, you can't. Except by comparing the content from a version to the previous one.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
L&P is a guy. I don't know what voice you heard, but certainly the first time in 7 years that someone said there's conference calls on his Discord with L&P talking to subscribers, especially not on a weekly basis. Never has anyone ever mentioned something like that. Even Bibifoc, his own coder, referred to L&P plenty of times as a male.

His whole being screams "I'm a dude.". The way he behaves, his writing, everything. Pretty sure there's devblogs of him talking about wanting to spend time with his girlfriend even.

So... Really curious where you get this conference call thing from?
Note that I never heard him :D
So in theory... but everything screams "I'm a dude" like you said. Starting with his first name.

I must say I'm intrigued by this conference story too. What the hell could they possibly have to say to each other? Every week? :unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes