Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
In fact, after playing the first part for 150, the saves that I added in the second part do not continue in the sister game. But I'll try again today, starting from scratch
You're not supposed to "add saves to second part". On which OS do you play? Windows/Mac/Android?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Yes, that's my problem from now on. When I add the saves from the first part, the game ends quickly
That means you start a New game in AWAM2 and pick a save from AWAM 1?
1716550550595.png

If so, welcome to AWAM. There is no content yet corresponding to your playthrough. But if it's the case, that means you skipped lots of content in AWAM 1. Maybe you're on a lesbian only playthrough?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is there any way to check how many renders are released in any update? Like during interaction between 2 characters, maybe same rendered image is used for multiple times ....but can we find it in some folder like how many actual different rendered images are being added in any update of this game or any other renpy game beside developer announcement?
You can use UnRen (tool) to extract images etc into the game's folder and check for yourself, but like Bibi said it's usually a "unique" render count, as in every render has something different to it. Now, obviously there's lots of renders with only tiny adjustments such as a different camera angle or a body part in a different position, which is hardly any work and requires just a couple minutes of re-rendering.

Reactions: Couto25

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That means you start a New game in AWAM2 and pick a save from AWAM 1?
View attachment 3665931

If so, welcome to AWAM. There is no content yet corresponding to your playthrough. But if it's the case, that means you skipped lots of content in AWAM 1. Maybe you're on a lesbian only playthrough?
I'd say there's something else he's not doing correctly considering he's getting an error in part 02. Pretty sure any route is getting atleast 2-3 renders per update. Sophia tends to visit the cafe or sits infront of the TV for those who get zero content out of updates, usually resulting in a "to be continued screen". But an error? Something can't be right..right? :D

Would be easier to help if he were to post the errors he's getting though. lol

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'd say there's something else he's not doing correctly considering he's getting an error in part 02. Pretty sure any route is getting atleast 2-3 renders per update. Sophia tends to visit the cafe or sits infront of the TV for those who get zero content out of updates, usually resulting in a "to be continued screen". But an error? Something can't be right..right? :D

Would be easier to help if he were to post the errors he's getting though. lol
He just said that his game "ends quickly". It's a perfect match for a lesbian playthrough :D

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
I would like to ask may be Kapos irrelevant.
How can you translate the renpy game , I have knowledge of translations and somewhat free time.
I have tried picture image but it is very time consuming.
That is to translate and apply like mod gui translation .
Or does it need a lot of programming knowledge?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes