hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Anybody know how many years away we are from Dylan’s 18th birthday party? It sounds like Sophia could get naughty at it, especially if he has his football team at it. I’m sure Aunt Patricia will show up maybe with some vodka or Amber, hopefully Allysa (Zach’s mom) stays too. Just make sure they kick Liam out or lock him out of the house he can watch the party from the window outside as his wife cheats :ROFLMAO:
I had first thought of Sophia performing as a stripper with a mask, but even with her face covered, the boys would recognise Sophia as Dylan's mother.
With Patricia, however, this would not be so easy. And Patricia is crazy enough to give her nephew such pleasure and take the risk.

TheSkanked

May 15, 2021
The Last time I played this Game is a couple of years ago. I am still waiting for some real content to download it again.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is a whole bunch of stuff that you need to have selected to see this update in full, appears to be in parts and to see everything, below are the choices you need to have made in the past.

1) Haven't chosen Emma
2) Choice that leads to being invited to Christine's party is a factor and stuff with Marie is a factor, it's either but not both. This is more related to the dialogue between Sophia and Emma.
3) Dylan speaking up in the saloon about her boob being exposed is a factor, he must let Sophia know, this seems most important
4) Dylan not cupping and feeling Marie's boob is a factor as well
5) Decisions with hobo's in park factor in as well
6) how Dylan reacts to other people with Sophia might be a factor as well
7) It appears like it's either this update or the last update with Sam but not certain.

edit* forgot some things, the decision related to how Dylan reacts to Sophia with other people is a factor as well I think, this is based on dialogue I saw Dylan saying but I didn't see anything per settings. There are a lot of choices related to getting everything in this update.

I personally used this mod here on F95 which gave me options to quickly change things so I could see the next content. I found it easy to use, just d/l and unzip and place it in the game folder, it will give you options and you can use Shift + M for more advanced options. I have a save for my main game and a new mod adjust save now.

It's actually a really good update and seems a lot of the choices have been leading to this update and the next update. I wonder if the next update is related to Dylan choosing Emma and other outcomes dependent on choices you've made. I think the next update might be an alternative to this update and not a continuation of this update.

This update does use many choice options but it does combine a lot of choices into one path, well maybe 2 paths depending on the next update.

Surprised I'm saying this, the animations really do make the update even better.

It is still too choosy and reliant on choices for me, which the mod really helps a lot with that. L&P still should announce before each update what choices matter in that update, which would help a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and Adolfo

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There will be sex, after logical progress. Overall its erotic game with sex after few coming updates.
How many years of logic does it take to have one insertion sex?
seven years or eight?

I hope that logic you speak of is completed this year.

Reactions: LSC82

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
All in all, I'm quite pleased with this update. I think you are right: this update (and the one with Sam) are clearly moving us much closer to having Sophia finally having sex with SOMEONE other than her husband. The problem with slow burns like this is that the teasing, slow approach is very erotic and (generally) more realistic than games where sex happens immediately (especially if it's incest). At the same time, if things move too slowly then players start feeling impatient and even angry.

The bottom line is that someday, if/when this game is actually finished, it will be among the most erotic, beautiful games ever. In the meantime, we just have to have patience. Screaming at the dev and trying to torpedo the whole project, as some here do, doesn't help.
So how long is that patience?

In 10 years or 20 years?

People who saying to wait are always abstract.

And the people who criticize are the ones who have actually gone through that "period of patience".

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
So how long is that patience?

In 10 years or 20 years?

People who saying to wait are always abstract.

And the people who criticize are the ones who have actually gone through that "period of patience".
What's the alternative to patience? Writing constant diatribes here, on a pirate site? Hold our collective breath until we turn blue in the face? If we ridicule L&P into oblivion the game never gets completed. I donate every few months to L&P on his Patreon, so I and others could withdraw that support in the hopes it might spur him to speed up, but it seems just as likely to cause him to slow down even further. In summary, my view is we either be patient and wait for the game or go do something else with our lives. Ranting and raving here doesn't change anything, unless the goal is to destroy L&P and force the project into "abandoned" status.

nikem

May 6, 2022
Wait,I thought that buff Dylan was only suppose to be in the DOL version of the game. And why was his age marked as '1x' in the dialogue. Why the censoring?

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Search koga3games in google then you can download the game from that website 440 mb i don't think the 66 is going to mod it or just use joiplay

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What's the alternative to patience? Writing constant diatribes here, on a pirate site? Hold our collective breath until we turn blue in the face? If we ridicule L&P into oblivion the game never gets completed. I donate every few months to L&P on his Patreon, so I and others could withdraw that support in the hopes it might spur him to speed up, but it seems just as likely to cause him to slow down even further. In summary, my view is we either be patient and wait for the game or go do something else with our lives. Ranting and raving here doesn't change anything, unless the goal is to destroy L&P and force the project into "abandoned" status.
This is not a sponsored forum.

As you say, the sponsored forum is on Patreon.

And if it slows down when asked to speed up, that's LP's problem.

If you're a paying consumer, you can make both compliments and claims about LP product.

If you're just someone who wants to support LP, then LP's mental care is yours, not me.

I don't want to be silent for LP's sake on this forum where he may or may not see it.

If LP sees this forum, I hope he works efficiently and keeps his word so far.

He first said he would finish this game in 5 years, which was not kept, then he said he would speed up the work in 2 years, but as you said, it was rather slowed down, then he said again that he wants to finish it in 10 years, but no one believes him.

Again, this forum is not a place to cheer for LP, it's a place to discuss the game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Wait,I thought that buff Dylan was only suppose to be in the DOL version of the game. And why was his age marked as '1x' in the dialogue. Why the censoring?
The use of "1x" for age was really childish and Insincere.

He should have deleted that line or replaced it with something else.

Reactions: yangpro

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
sorry but....is not enough to take a look at the gallery to watch the most important scene of the game? i have to understand, thx a lot

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
There are two things in this update that have me intrigued and puzzled.

Number 1: Why da fuck didn't Dylan confess his feelings when Sophia confronted him in his room??? Dylan has been drooling like a dog in heat for Sophia since the beginning, he has behaved like her knight in white armor and much more, and now that he has the opportunity to come clean he hides behind the excuse that he wants to gain experience to when he sees Christine, seriously, is this a joke??? I mean what the hell happened

Number 2: Why doesn't Sophia tell the truth about Liam being the photographer?? It makes no sense to tell your own son how it happened (in great detail) your first time and not tell him that his father is the one who took the photos for the magazine on an island in Hawaii, something very strange must have happened for Sophia to want to hide it so much

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA -
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA -

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2587555 View attachment 2587556 View attachment 2188867
Screenshot (288).png

Combined Edition - Updated to v0.185

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added Pixil's Fan Story - The Final Task v0.3
  • Added New Fan Story by NaughtyNafZ - Shower with Patricia

Previews:
Screenshot (283).png Screenshot (284).png Screenshot (288).png Screenshot (171).png

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes