A Wife and Mother [Part 1 / v0.151] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

A Wife and Mother [Part 2 / v0.185] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 375 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 360 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
it's not working. showing error for 18.5 v

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Things that came to mind while reading the forum posts :
(Things I've been attacked for by LP's kids).

1. I was attacked after saying that the expression "found in the abyss" would bring a lot of setup errors, but in the end it was a simple internet search.

2. I was attacked for saying it wasn't realistic for a mother and son to be in a bathtub together when husband and guests in the house, and it ended up hiding Dylan.

3. I was attacked for saying that wearing a swimsuit in the bathtub was unrealistic, and she took it off.

4. when LP's kids said there would be handjob, footjob, breast sucking, etc. in this update, I was attacked for saying I wanted it but it wouldn't make sense for the story, and then there was nothing.

5. I was saying that story consistency is important even if it's a virtual game, but someone told me that game consistency can be ignored, and then people found 5 setting errors already. (Even though it's only been 3 days since release)

karleston

May 20, 2022

1. I was attacked after saying that the expression "found in the abyss" would bring a lot of setup errors, but in the end it was a simple internet search.

2. I was attacked for saying it wasn't realistic for a mother and son to be in a bathtub together when husband and guests in the house, and it ended up hiding Dylan.

3. I was attacked for saying that wearing a swimsuit in the bathtub was unrealistic, and she took it off.

4. when LP's kids said there would be handjob, footjob, breast sucking, etc. in this update, I was attacked for saying I wanted it but it wouldn't make sense for the story, and then there was nothing.

5. I was saying that story consistency is important even if it's a virtual game, but someone told me that game consistency can be ignored, and then people found 5 setting errors already. (Even though it's only been 3 days since release)
you forgot the 6

6. I was attacked because of my level of intelligence

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Oh, wait, there's more.

6. I was attacked for saying that the advent of the DOL version would cause inefficiencies in later work, and that the game would eventually be stopped or consolidated into one or the other, Dylan was eventually replaced with the DOL version.

Reactions: Toushiro

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
From what I've seen on other forums, Dylan grew old in 20 days and I think the DOL version was just used for this update. :ROFLMAO:
This is a really big problem with this VN, in addition to fact that development is moving very slowly, Dylan is also aging by leaps and bounds. If this trend continues, then in the next update, maybe Dylan will turn into a graying and balding 40 year old man. :LOL:

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
What does the gallery scene "Graduate" mean? How to trigger this particular scene?
(**Don't type generic crap** <download walkthrough bs advice>) If personally you don't know how? It's fine by me.
The Graduate is a classic movie from the 60's, where a wife seduces a young man..... won't say anything else...it is a great movie. The song Mrs Robinson is also strongly connected to the film.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What a dumb update, trying to get the most content gets punished…
So what if I want that little wanker Dylan to be a cuck loser, but also let him get
Sexy time… the fact that the little shit had to warn Sophia about her tits being
Checked out by Marie’s boyfriend to be able to bathe with her is idiotic.

I mean Sophia gained filthy points by not fixing her shirt and letting the dude check her out, why that stupid variable, just cause Dylan was there?

more importantly I couldn’t get her to go down in sexy bathrobe for the boss in any of my play through, wtf condition triggers that ? It can’t be getting caught in the slutty outfit at Liam’s office, cause I used that save, and still didn’t work.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What a dumb update, trying to get the most content gets punished…
So what if I want that little wanker Dylan to be a cuck loser, but also let him get
Sexy time… the fact that the little shit had to warn Sophia about her tits being
Checked out by Marie’s boyfriend to be able to bathe with her is idiotic.

I mean Sophia gained filthy points by not fixing her shirt and letting the dude check her out, why that stupid variable, just cause Dylan was there?

more importantly I couldn’t get her to go down in sexy bathrobe for the boss in any of my play through, wtf condition triggers that ? It can’t be getting caught in the slutty outfit at Liam’s office, cause I used that save, and still didn’t work.
Hmm weird, I didn't even know there was a trigger for that, I was more pissed that there wasn't a naked under the bathrobe option where it accidentally gets caught on his watch or something and comes open.

The Graduate is a classic movie from the 60's, where a wife seduces a young man..... won't say anything else...it is a great movie. The song Mrs Robinson is also strongly connected to the film.
Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft, never really watched it myself.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
this is a copy and paste storyline like sam's is.

he said he wants to create a realistic game... this aint realistic

i wonder what will happen at the party, i think just like the previous update there will be the opportunity to keep him quiet, she would probably cuck him and he will use that as ammunition because that could be the test to see if she'd cheat when he was thinking about it on car ride home with sophia...

Reactions: KFC12
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes