SAGk

Jan 25, 2021
I have seen a lot sex scenes video from this game that cant be found in the gallery. where are they?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can't deny the 3rd teaser does have me more curious about this next update.

I presume a lot of images used in the last update will be reused in this update, and that explains the appearance of how quickly this update is being produced.

I'm going to guess what happens as I always try to.

I honestly think, there won't be much difference around the spa scene. I think the 2 women who come in get into a conversation with Ellie and Sophia, Ellie ends up naked and then Sophia follows or doesn't. That will be the only difference between the last update and this update.

If Sophia follows, then we end up with the scene where Sophia goes down on Ellie, and if she doesn't, we don't end up there.

The really good thing is, that Sophia and Ellie's relationship ends in the same place whether you dump Logan or not, so that would combine 2 paths into 1.

I could be wrong and I usually am, but this time, I think I'm spot on or close to it.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You mean the gallery is not fully unlocked?
It is not in this game because it was not created by the developer of this game and is completely unrelated to the developer of this game.
It was created by a fan.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

I presume a lot of images used in the last update will be reused in this update, and that explains the appearance of how quickly this update is being produced.

I honestly think, there won't be much difference around the spa scene. I think the 2 women who come in get into a conversation with Ellie and Sophia, Ellie ends up naked and then Sophia follows or doesn't. That will be the only difference between the last update and this update.

If Sophia follows, then we end up with the scene where Sophia goes down on Ellie, and if she doesn't, we don't end up there.

The really good thing is, that Sophia and Ellie's relationship ends in the same place whether you dump Logan or not, so that would combine 2 paths into 1.

I could be wrong and I usually am, but this time, I think I'm spot on or close to it.
maybe, no.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I would like to ask may be Kapos irrelevant.
How can you translate the renpy game , I have knowledge of translations and somewhat free time.
I have tried picture image but it is very time consuming.
That is to translate and apply like mod gui translation .
Or does it need a lot of programming knowledge?
It isn't complicated... but I was unable to find any guide around here :confused:

However I found 2 tools to help translation:
- First tool
- Second tool
The idea of these tools is to use online translator to auto-translate then you check and fix errors.

More important, be sure that the game hasn't been translated to your language yet. I already saw translations in Italian, Spanish, French and Russian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pau945825

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

I instead think that it is the two stranger women who undress first; asking permission from sophia and ellie.
something like: can we undress? it's bothering you?
and then from there a strange discussion begins which, based on the choices, leads to the endings

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
L&P is a guy. I don't know what voice you heard, but certainly the first time in 7 years that someone said there's conference calls on his Discord with L&P talking to subscribers, especially not on a weekly basis. Never has anyone ever mentioned something like that. Even Bibifoc, his own coder, referred to L&P plenty of times as a male.

His whole being screams "I'm a dude.". The way he behaves, his writing, everything. Pretty sure there's devblogs of him talking about wanting to spend time with his girlfriend even.

So... Really curious where you get this conference call thing from?
I don't see gender in the text at all (English isn't even his language, maybe he uses a translator at all. :D), but I would say a lot of people were patrons, if they ever want to reveal some things I'd be fine with it, but I won't do it myself.
His stories are the last thing I'd believe in, fitness, girls. (Given that he's constantly lying and contradicting himself)
Did you ever wonder that the people who wrote spoilers about Aiden's 3rd mission before the update came out, pretty much describing all the events, where did they get that information from?
A very simple high level subscription allows you to do different things and directly learn about the game first hand.
(After all, everyone has the ability to test it, just doesn't seem very justifiable to me).
Maybe he was using a woman's voice to be anonymous, that's not for me to question, but the fact that it was.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes