abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Hello Guys,

I felt the need to share an opinion about the latest update and recent progress. I always beleive in benefit of giving positive feedbacks. Update 175 and 185 were very good in terms of their lenghts, events and quality of animations. However, These updates could be much better, if we did not have 180 in between and some 50+ additional still images at each to progress other parts of the story. Lust&Passion is extremely smart, he found some sort of middle ground to progress the story very slowly, while providing decent playtime at the two out of the last three updates. I think everyone will be happy when he accepts the fact that; the story has too many different paths and it still would take many years to complete all of them, even he throws decent updates every three months. Liam, Liam's boss, Sam, Dylan, Aiden, Don Morello, Movers, Old Gents, Tutoring, Alyssa's son, Janitor, Teacher and so on.

That's my take over the recent progress of the game.

Thanks for reading.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
sorry but....is not enough to take a look at the gallery to watch the most important scene of the game? i have to understand, thx a lot
One of the reasons you don't get to see the scene is because Dylan doesn't warn Sophia at the hair salon place that her braw had slipped.

If you download the 0x52_URM universal mod it will tell you right before the scene was supposed to happen that theres variable that can be changed and it happens to be for warning Sophia at the hair salon.

lajuli

Apr 12, 2023

Combined Edition - Updated to v0.185

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added Pixil's Fan Story - The Final Task v0.3
  • Added New Fan Story by NaughtyNafZ - Shower with Patricia

do you have it for linux too? thanks for sharing.
sorry my english

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
This is not a sponsored forum.

As you say, the sponsored forum is on Patreon.

And if it slows down when asked to speed up, that's LP's problem.

If you're a paying consumer, you can make both compliments and claims about LP product.

If you're just someone who wants to support LP, then LP's mental care is yours, not me.

I don't want to be silent for LP's sake on this forum where he may or may not see it.

If LP sees this forum, I hope he works efficiently and keeps his word so far.

He first said he would finish this game in 5 years, which was not kept, then he said he would speed up the work in 2 years, but as you said, it was rather slowed down, then he said again that he wants to finish it in 10 years, but no one believes him.

Again, this forum is not a place to cheer for LP, it's a place to discuss the game.
OH believe me. That rat L&P is certainly active on this forum. Whole story of this update was clearly discussed on this forum and it has exactly played out like that, so much for creativity and being realistic. It was already discussed here well in advance as to how Sophia will dress skimpy in front of Liam's boss to despise him, how Liam would interrupt the moment b/w Sophia and Dylan. How the excuse to not go for the date night would be a football game. Almost all of the story has been discussed here on the forum by members. Either he is lifting up story ideas from here or he is becoming too predictable and has nothing new to offer:p. Only Sophia's disclosure of her past and her confronting Dylan seem to be new addition to the story line.

Graphics- 10/10
Story- 3/10.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
OH believe me. That rat L&P is certainly active on this forum. Whole story of this update was clearly discussed on this forum and it has exactly played out like that, so much for creativity and being realistic. It was already discussed here well in advance as to how Sophia will dress skimpy in front of Liam's boss to despise him, how Liam would interrupt the moment b/w Sophia and Dylan. How the excuse to not go for the date night would be a football game. Almost all of the story has been discussed here on the forum by members. Either he is lifting up story ideas from here or he is becoming too predictable and has nothing new to offer:p. Only Sophia's disclosure of her past and her confronting Dylan seem to be new addition to the story line.

Graphics- 10/10
Story- 3/10.
To be honest, I was a little skeptical while watching the bathtub scene. But I'm going to keep it a secret that everyone knows.;)

Reactions: Gogo1236

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2587555 View attachment 2587556 View attachment 2188867
Wow.

People should play this.

This is it!!!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

abram1

May 24, 2020
Isn't Dylan Supposed to be 16?(keeping in mind that he missed a year at school).. What's up with all this talk about him being 18/19..?
1.jpg
He can be any age you want him to be. Pick your number from 0...9. I'm inclining to zero. Look at his cute baby face. He's 13 at best.

His alter-ego from DoL, on the other hand, is clearly in his early 20's. Which means two things. Either she got pregnant from that bearded dude, Dylan is older than Ellie, they are not siblings and Liam was raising not his child. Or that was 2nd Immaculate Conception, presuming the first one ever happened, Dylan is the new Messiah and the end is nigh. Dunno how clerics gonna react to a possible incest, if the Chosen One commits it. Black turns white and wrong becomes right?

That's only applicable to the DoL, unfortunately. In the AWAM universe Dylan's age gonna be the mystery, forever. At least it's a never-ending 2018 there.

I see some of you think Dylan is gonna be the last one or in the last row to become one with Sophia. I have completely different vision. His auntie, most likely, gonna have a true sisterly bonding with his mom two PD's from now. Ellie is doing the same thing the very next day, more likely adding up Julia to the mix in the evening. Dylan won't be that far behind them. Simple domino effect. If Sophia eats/fingers Ellie next morning, she might give Dylan a HJ later that day. Siblings will be like a dynamic duo, whenever one of them leaps forward in their relationship with Sophia, the other one catches up relatively swift. According to the in-game timeline she gets banged in a span of following 3 days 4 times.

Competition on the market of erotic VN's gonna spur L&P to spice things up. That unexpected sex scene from 0.185 is a clear response to "the blue balls team". Perhaps, he feels the pressure and realizes that current success might slip through fingers. Then he started talking about eliminating the least important storylines. It's better than nothing.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Tell me about the next updates what awaits us ???

Well.. Do you really wanna know? So.. Actually the same.. Just in different version.. :KEK: With Animated. Just.. Another bath with Dylan, Just little different I supposed?

Mar 5, 2023
What does the gallery scene "Graduate" mean? How to trigger this particular scene?
(**Don't type generic crap** <download walkthrough bs advice>) If personally you don't know how? It's fine by me.
The scene <<Graduate>> takes place at Sam's house. This happens between Sophia's son Dylan and Sam's mom Amber (Only after Pool Fight scene is unlocked and Dylan must pinch Amber's tits as well as hump her from behind).

The scene is rather hot and Sophia's son gets to play with Amber (naked tits and finger her pussy) while receiving a hand job from Amber in presence of her husband and son.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
There are two things in this update that have me intrigued and puzzled.

Number 1: Why da fuck didn't Dylan confess his feelings when Sophia confronted him in his room??? Dylan has been drooling like a dog in heat for Sophia since the beginning, he has behaved like her knight in white armor and much more, and now that he has the opportunity to come clean he hides behind the excuse that he wants to gain experience to when he sees Christine, seriously, is this a joke??? I mean what the hell happened

Number 2: Why doesn't Sophia tell the truth about Liam being the photographer?? It makes no sense to tell your own son how it happened (in great detail) your first time and not tell him that his father is the one who took the photos for the magazine on an island in Hawaii, something very strange must have happened for Sophia to want to hide it so much
#1 :
Dylan has a plan to corrupt his mother. That's why the staging of the panties and the photo. Currently, the fact that Dylan told Sophia that she is the source of her fantasy will lead to hot scenes.

#2 : Liam is not Dylan's father.....mhahhahahhahaha

Reactions: Hardalloy

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019

Combined Edition - Updated to v0.185

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added Pixil's Fan Story - The Final Task v0.3
  • Added New Fan Story by NaughtyNafZ - Shower with Patricia

I downloaded your file but it doesn't open, it asks me to download pyton, why?

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.40 star(s) 488 Votes