Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The other advantage of a walkthrough that's route specific is that it makes it easier for someone like Koga3 to make a walkthrough mod. Can't do that with the official walkthrough as written. It makes no real distinction for decisions on the Dylan route to decisions on the Sam route, for example.
You're right but I talked more about the last update. You have problem to unlock the scene? You open the WT, you go to the last chapter, you find what to do.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
guys i need the 32 bit extension. the app is showing error 0x00007b something like that. it's not opening and not working. please help me out here.
Cut the folder named "game" from v.0.185 and paste it into the game folder where the 32-bit version of v.0180 (A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-32.exe) is located.
Allow the files replacement and voilà...the game is ready to be played.
It worked for me, let me know in your case.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Alley_Cat, Bibifoc

As a non-English speaker, I sympathize with both of them.

I started with my save file and was flustered when I saw the one-minute empty space.

Second, when I started again from the first page of Part 2, I succeeded in triggering, but I had another problem. (I won't say it)

When I restarted for the third time, I watched Walkthrough for the first time and followed it as it was, but I had another problem.(I won't say this either)

Eventually I used the cheat key and succeeded in clearing.

However, there is a section where problems occur even if I follow a walkthrough or use a cheat key.

What I felt while playing was that something was twisted and after this story (not the next update) LP seems to need a fix.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Would anyone be so kind to tell me what the next update is all about?
It's a continuation of Sophia/Dylan Part I, but it's supposed to be two events within Part II. One is a "Sex-Ed" dinner date, the other might be back at Parker's home, or it might take place somewhere else.

Reactions: oshikuru

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
It's a continuation of Sophia/Dylan Part I, but it's supposed to be two events within Part II. One is a "Sex-Ed" dinner date, the other might be back at Parker's home, or it might take place somewhere else.
so next update will be just S/D part or we will get party with Ellie and her friend or both in one update!?

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
I am tired after any update to find a solution playing the android edition of the game, not starting, incompatible saves...

Dec 30, 2020
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.185. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And also the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its boring as compare to sam event

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes