tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
i made these questions to L&P:
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course

thanks for the answers
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
After all, he seems to have given up.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Someone knows when part 2 is gonna be released? has the dev said anything? Should we expect it sooner than later?

Im assuming not, but god damn am i blue balled. amazing update, but abrupt end.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i made these questions to L&P:
1-part 2 of Dylan/Sophie will be more like the Amber/dylan event?
2-how big will be the Dylan/Cristine/ellie event?will be have animations too?
3-in the next event Dylan/Emma will start the Sophie/emma?
4-when Marie is going to return? i know not in the next two day
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course
thanks for the answers

1 u can't compare these events :rolleyes:
2 can't say now. But not that small. But not bigger than Sophia Dylan Part 1, rather smaller (good news)
3 Dylan Emma storyline I will probably cut out to speed up more important storylines (F sophie/emma path)
4 Tue next week in the game(y)
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
L&p answer me super fast!!!
Just saw this. Barely keeping up with the thread at the moment, skipping a bunch of pages these past few days so I've got no clue if I missed anything "important". Either way...

Regarding #4 and #5; Next in-game Tuesday is atleast 8 years away at the current pace, so we'll likely never get there anyway.

As for the Steam launch, does L&P actually realize how much work that is? He has to literally remaster the entire game. Many scenes from scratch, other scenes cut out entirely. Writing, relationship status for many characters, and so on. What is this guy thinking? This would be like working on two entirely different games, and not the way he's currently doing it with DoL and AWAM. DoL is a complete mess with barely any effort put into it. Releasing regular updates of AWAM on Patreon, PLUS the DoL version due to Patreon ToS, PLUS another version of AWAM for Steam. Has this guy completely lost his mind? Steam is very strict with their ToS and guidelines, and neither AWAM or DoL are anywhere near Steam requirements.

I hope anyone paying for this project is aware of the fact that IF he's actually going through with this, it can only mean another massive slowdown of the already TERRIBLE development speed. And for the almost impossible case that this is not happening, one has to ask themselves as to why L&P's been so slow releasing updates on Patreon when he can apparently do everything at the same pace while developing yet another completely different version of his game for Steam.

I don't know what is going to happen after this current PD is finished, but it smells like a huge fucking pile of shit is headed our way.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Someone knows when part 2 is gonna be released? has the dev said anything? Should we expect it sooner than later?

Im assuming not, but god damn am i blue balled. amazing update, but abrupt end.
At least a few months away going by the usual development pace.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
anybody who had the path of sophia meeting liams boss without her bikini, is that a real path? if so, could someone be nice enough to share some interactions with that option chosen?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes