tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
anybody who had the path of sophia meeting liams boss without her bikini, is that a real path? if so, could someone be nice enough to share some interactions with that option chosen?
There is no such thing in this update.

Looks like it's photoshopped or the job has been cancelled.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, for you what are trying to play the new scene between Sophia and Dylan, but you are stucked because you need to be in Dylan POV route in order to play this scene, I have a solution for you. I made some tweaks on the scripts so you can play the new scene without been in Dylan POV route. Also, with my tweaks, you don't need to have warned Sophia about Devon(I recommend you to load the game using a save in this point while using my mod) in the hairdresser, because my tweaks will ignore that.

To install my mod is simple, just extract, copy and past both files "day20.rpy" and "day20.rpyc" to the directory "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.185/game".

WARNING!! Be in mind that my tweaks are unofficial mod and it is just for fun play purpose only. So, Before install my mod, first backup all your save files(including the "persistent" file). And I DO NOT recommend you to make saves while playing the game using my mod, because it will probably crash your game if you try to run the original game using the save games from my mod. Also, just in case, I recommend you to install my mod inside a game directory apart, that you will not continue playing later, to avoid corrupt your game progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jérh

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys, for you what are trying to play the new scene between Sophia and Dylan, but you are stucked because you need to be in Dylan POV route in order to play this scene, I have a solution for you. I made some tweaks on the scripts so you can play the new scene without been in Dylan POV route. Also, with my tweaks, you don't need to have warned Sophia about Devon(I recommend you to load the game using a save in this point while using my mod) in the hairdresser, because my tweaks will ignore that.

To install my mod is simple, just exatract, copy and past both files "day20.rpy" and "day20rpyc" to the directory "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.185/game".

WARNING!! Be in mind that my tweaks are unofficial mod and it is just for fun play purpose only. So, Before install my mod, first backup all your save files(including the "persistent" file). And I DO NOT recommend you to make saves while playing the game using my mod, because it will probably crash your game if you try to run the original game using the save games from my mod. Also, just in case, I recommend you to install my mod inside a game directory apart, that you will not continue playing later, to avoid corrupt your game progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, the best way to set variables with values incompatible with other ones. Not a problem for now but it could be in next events.

Except if you plan to maintain your mod during the next 30 years of development, of course :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Unfortunately, the best way to set variables with values incompatible with other ones. Not a problem for now but it could be in next events.

Except if you plan to maintain your mod during the next 30 years of development, of course :p
My mod is just for fun play purpose only. I could fix it in the future updates, but there is no point in doing that, because in the next update the focus scene will be another one. So, I recommend to use my mod in this update 0.185 only. After that, there is no reason to use it anymore.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Dylan part 2 better go hard, and let Dylan get some real action, HJ, BJ, at least. Otherwise, what a huge fuckin retread from what we already just saw with Sam. It's gotten ridiculous. L&P scenes are so well put together, he just sometimes can't think of shit to write it seems.

Reactions: LSC82 and Zacko man

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
She can be naked to anyone, but she is very resistant to being naked in front of her son:cautious:
Well there is the taboo nature to her being naked in front of her own child.

Dylan part 2 better go hard, and let Dylan get some real action, HJ, BJ, at least. Otherwise, what a huge fuckin retread from what we already just saw with Sam. It's gotten ridiculous. L&P scenes are so well put together, he just sometimes can't think of shit to write it seems.
Why? Sam didn't get a hand job or blowjob, he never even got his dick out and Sophia didn't even touch his dick except through his jeans.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
My mod is just for fun play purpose only. I could fix it in the future updates, but there is no point in doing that, because in the next update the focus scene will be another one. So, I recommend to use my mod in this update 0.185 only. After that, there is no reason to use it anymore.
My warning was for people who will use your mod, save their games and use it in next version. Their variables will be what they shouldn't be.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
My warning was for people who will use your mod, save their games and use it in next version. Their variables will be what they shouldn't be.
I already made the proper warnings in my post. If they read it, will be ok.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I already made the proper warnings in my post. If they read it, will be ok.
People... reading... ehm... I said nothing (especially when I missed it myself :rolleyes: )

But in this case why not just using the gallery if it's not recommended to save? :unsure:

Reactions: roro

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
The problem with some of the scenes in the game are the reasons, it feels like at first something was planned to go hard, but realised that keeping the tease was great to keep up the tension and the fan base, but at the same time after 5 years it started to become very long so some event have been forwarded.

For exemple, Dylan putting his dick between Sam's mother pussy and rubbing it to climax was a bit too incoherent, specially the reason she gave, medical reason (doesn't make any sense).

Also Sam's event were going smooth and was making sense, but the titty orgy he got in the last Sam event wasn't making any sense in some ways, she was enjoying it and was losing control during the hot tub, but the topless kissing as a reward for him to make her a cello artist to impress her mother was a bit too much, L&P should have explained it better and made it smoother, but would have taken 100 or 200 more render and we know he does the minimum.

On average for 5 years, he has spent around 30 hours a month on rendering time, after each update he or her takes around 10 days of vacation? I mean the development progress are shown 10 days or more after an update, so what he doing???

It's still a novel and TV shows are not more realistic neither or fully coherent because it needs for the story to be good looking and enjoyable.

hope this playable day will be done before july :clown: so we can have faster development with el famoso dev team after the steam release lol

Scopioking

Feb 17, 2023
I don't think Dylan will get anything in the next part either .... only boobs and kisses

Reactions: LSC82
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes