Scopioking

Feb 17, 2023
For the next update, outdoor jacuzzi is planned.

Even if you ignore the story, it's where Sam can see it and there's a husband and his boss at home.

Dylan won't be able to see Sofia's naked body in jacuzzi.
Maybe it will be a more limited and lighter event than the bathtub event.

If LP had a brain, he would plan something else.
L&P lost a significant number of supporters due to this update, so the next update should have something more than 1st update

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P lost a significant number of supporters due to this update, so the next update should have something more than 1st update
I hope so.

But he will try to balance this update and the next one.

He wants to put everything on the same line.

If everyone doesn't score, he won't let anyone score. This is the way he's done it so far.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I think you may not ever subscribed to Patreon or Subscriberstar but most of the Subscribers keep their Subscribtion manual, Meaning they will pay when they check unsubscribed notification. So this happens 1st of every month for all creators at Patreon and Subscriberstar.

Reactions: Bane71

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
will a grandpa come to visit? Ellie's and Dylan's grandpa? Mommy's daddy
:LOL:
No, if they do it should be Liam's father as then you could, if it isn't already planned, make out he is the Liam Parker that took the photos of Sophia that Dylan found and they had an affair which continued after she married her husband and Ellie and Dylan are his kids and not Sophia's husband's.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
He was above 2000 before Sam update, fell to around 1600 after the Beauty Salon got up to 1700 right now
I think he lost a bit of a fan base this time, due to the "rat hunt" and disapointement
I don't think it will go higher than 2000 like never before

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
He was above 2000 before Sam update, fell to around 1600 after the Beauty Salon got up to 1700 right now
I think he lost a bit of a fan base this time, due to the "rat hunt" and disapointement
I don't think it will go higher than 2000 like never before
Don't check the subscribers at the beginning of the month, check it near the end of the month. He would have regained most of them.

Reactions: Adolfo and Bane71

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
No, if they do it should be Liam's father as then you could, if it isn't already planned, make out he is the Liam Parker that took the photos of Sophia that Dylan found and they had an affair which continued after she married her husband and Ellie and Dylan are his kids and not Sophia's husband's.
Are you saying this on a basis?
Or is it your imagination?

Reactions: AdultFunGamer

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
In the end I could imagine a really nice and dirty family celebration where it ends in a tough perverse orgy where all kinds of people are invited. From tender at the beginning to ultra hard at the end

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
The Renpy engine has changed for 0.185. There is no 32bits version anymore.
Cut the folder named "game" from v.0.185 and paste it into the game folder where the 32-bit version of v.0180 (A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-32.exe) is located.
Allow the files replacement and voilà...the game is ready to be played.
It worked for me, let me know in your case.
hey, i tried it. But it’s not working in my case. Any other way or idea?
Thanks in advance

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
Cut the folder named "game" from v.0.185 and paste it into the game folder where the 32-bit version of v.0180 (A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-32.exe) is located.
Allow the files replacement and voilà...the game is ready to be played.
It worked for me, let me know in your case.
It’s leading to a word document getting opened rather

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There's still a jump between Part 1 and the last scene of current part 2
this bug was present before and still there, now after vicky's sauna when they say goodby it jumped to the last event of part 2, .185 evening

So the game is not playable from the beginning with the combined version with this bug.
can you plz tell me after which event the first jump from part1 to last scene of part 2?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I don't think so

Because from now in every update which involves any main character it's gone be hot(hot means as l&P said as this update) because now after long time L&P cross some line from flirting>touch (inocent one) >febric checking or feel it> show the boobs> now touching and playing and kissing

So after coming this far L&P can't go back to the fabric touching and all that means now Sophia going for basic foreplay (kissing , boobs sucking and all and sam done all of that so) now it's time for Dylan to that in part 2 event

And for the Aiden he is going to straight forward for blowjob or etc

So from now every update going to be little sexy I think so L&P not going to loss any of his supporters

As per we know L&P he is going to make update slow and release more teaser and make the process slow ( this how he do this business) the next update gone take same time or more than this one

Reactions: Adolfo

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I like this, mate.
Because, if so, we could have a clear demonstration of what we all here already know since time: that husband is really useless.
Let's wait and see... or hope, better. :LOL:

With best regards.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think so

Because from now in every update which involves any main character it's gone be hot(hot means as l&P said as this update) because now after long time L&P cross some line from flirting>touch (inocent one) >febric checking or feel it> show the boobs> now touching and playing and kissing

So after coming this far L&P can't go back to the fabric touching and all that means now Sophia going for basic foreplay (kissing , boobs sucking and all and sam done all of that so) now it's time for Dylan to that in part 2 event

And for the Aiden he is going to straight forward for blowjob or etc

So from now every update going to be little sexy I think so L&P not going to loss any of his supporters

As per we know L&P he is going to make update slow and release more teaser and make the process slow ( this how he do this business) the next update gone take same time or more than this one
Well he will lose supporters when they die off waiting for this game to be completed

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Habawa
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes