ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is there a way to get to the dialog text without the pics. Or do you need to open the code?
In the game folder there's a file called day20.rpy. Open it with notepad and you can get the dialog, although there's some code in between too. In the first part of the game that file was script.rpy

I used it to put some voices to Julia's scene with Sophia.

By the way, I think that Julia's scene was one of the best written scenes so far, one of my favorites.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
No, if they do it should be Liam's father as then you could, if it isn't already planned, make out he is the Liam Parker that took the photos of Sophia that Dylan found and they had an affair which continued after she married her husband and Ellie and Dylan are his kids and not Sophia's husband's.
Where did this theory come from? It looks to me more like a speculation (or even better a f95 speculation) as I haven’t seen any sources being shared…

Reactions: xxxorro

rowdyranger

Apr 25, 2018
Part 1 is finished and as for Part 2 it is alright but it's a gamble on each update if you will see anything on the path you're playing.
Not worth playing. To unrealistic!!!! Time span and corruption of Sophia doesn't make sense.... No women who hasn't had sex for a couple of weeks will result in these kinds of activities. Mostly if they have been fateful for 20 years... I could see if Liam had been working very long hours or out of town lots while trying to sell or merging his company for the last 8 or 10 months and she is not getting satisfied. Only my opinion!

Last edited:

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Per L&P, that's "realistic." Only the core supporting cast has to wait for the most part.
realistic... I don't see where this is realistic. Dude, if you create some unrealistic game system and plot design don't call it "realistic"
best rendering...
Why does he always overestimate his strength

Reactions: LSC82

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
realistic... I don't see where this is realistic. Dude, if you create some unrealistic game system and plot design don't call it "realistic"
best rendering...
Why does he always overestimate his strength
Have you ever read his Patreon Page? You should read to get clarity. It might help you understand his "realistic" concept.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Where did this theory come from? It looks to me more like a speculation (or even better a f95 speculation) as I haven’t seen any sources being shared…
It's called a theory for a reason, the name of the photographer on the photos is Liam Parker, at the moment the only Liam Parker we know is Sophia's husband, Dylan's father. Someone mentioned a possibility of Sophie's father turned up, so I just turned it around to say it's Liam's dad who was the photographer and he had an affair with Sophia where she was younger.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes