LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Someone knows when part 2 is gonna be released? has the dev said anything? Should we expect it sooner than later?

Im assuming not, but god damn am i blue balled. amazing update, but abrupt end.
At least a few months away going by the usual development pace.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
anybody who had the path of sophia meeting liams boss without her bikini, is that a real path? if so, could someone be nice enough to share some interactions with that option chosen?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
anybody who had the path of sophia meeting liams boss without her bikini, is that a real path? if so, could someone be nice enough to share some interactions with that option chosen?
There is no such thing in this update.

Looks like it's photoshopped or the job has been cancelled.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, for you what are trying to play the new scene between Sophia and Dylan, but you are stucked because you need to be in Dylan POV route in order to play this scene, I have a solution for you. I made some tweaks on the scripts so you can play the new scene without been in Dylan POV route. Also, with my tweaks, you don't need to have warned Sophia about Devon(I recommend you to load the game using a save in this point while using my mod) in the hairdresser, because my tweaks will ignore that.

To install my mod is simple, just extract, copy and past both files "day20.rpy" and "day20.rpyc" to the directory "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.185/game".

WARNING!! Be in mind that my tweaks are unofficial mod and it is just for fun play purpose only. So, Before install my mod, first backup all your save files(including the "persistent" file). And I DO NOT recommend you to make saves while playing the game using my mod, because it will probably crash your game if you try to run the original game using the save games from my mod. Also, just in case, I recommend you to install my mod inside a game directory apart, that you will not continue playing later, to avoid corrupt your game progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jérh

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys, for you what are trying to play the new scene between Sophia and Dylan, but you are stucked because you need to be in Dylan POV route in order to play this scene, I have a solution for you. I made some tweaks on the scripts so you can play the new scene without been in Dylan POV route. Also, with my tweaks, you don't need to have warned Sophia about Devon(I recommend you to load the game using a save in this point while using my mod) in the hairdresser, because my tweaks will ignore that.

To install my mod is simple, just exatract, copy and past both files "day20.rpy" and "day20rpyc" to the directory "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.185/game".

WARNING!! Be in mind that my tweaks are unofficial mod and it is just for fun play purpose only. So, Before install my mod, first backup all your save files(including the "persistent" file). And I DO NOT recommend you to make saves while playing the game using my mod, because it will probably crash your game if you try to run the original game using the save games from my mod. Also, just in case, I recommend you to install my mod inside a game directory apart, that you will not continue playing later, to avoid corrupt your game progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, the best way to set variables with values incompatible with other ones. Not a problem for now but it could be in next events.

Except if you plan to maintain your mod during the next 30 years of development, of course :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Unfortunately, the best way to set variables with values incompatible with other ones. Not a problem for now but it could be in next events.

Except if you plan to maintain your mod during the next 30 years of development, of course :p
My mod is just for fun play purpose only. I could fix it in the future updates, but there is no point in doing that, because in the next update the focus scene will be another one. So, I recommend to use my mod in this update 0.185 only. After that, there is no reason to use it anymore.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Dylan part 2 better go hard, and let Dylan get some real action, HJ, BJ, at least. Otherwise, what a huge fuckin retread from what we already just saw with Sam. It's gotten ridiculous. L&P scenes are so well put together, he just sometimes can't think of shit to write it seems.

Reactions: LSC82 and Zacko man
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes