armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a continuation of Sophia/Dylan Part I, but it's supposed to be two events within Part II. One is a "Sex-Ed" dinner date, the other might be back at Parker's home, or it might take place somewhere else.
Maybe finally finish that Doom game.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I played the scene from gallery as it didn't trigger in my saves.
Can anyone help me understand why it didn't happen, I was getting playable scenes for the last 4 or 5 updates, like Dylan Amber, then Sam Sophia etc but this particular scene didn't happen as Dylan went to the basketball game. Did I miss something somewhere?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jenyabest

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I played the scene from gallery as it didn't trigger in my saves.
Can anyone help me understand why it didn't happen, I was getting playable scenes for the last 4 or 5 updates, like Dylan Amber, then Sam Sophia etc but this particular scene didn't happen as Dylan went to the basketball game. Did I miss something somewhere?
Thanks in advance.
From the walkthrough:

Sophia will only agree to have another joint bath with Dylan if she has more than 27 points with him
(have already had a bath together on day 17.) and Dylan is not with Emma. Plus, she must have shown
him her breasts in the mall
on day 17. Additionally, her mood will be a bit dampened after the incident
with her top in Claire's Beauty Parlor. Only if Dylan warned her about her top, she will take the bath with
him.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
From the walkthrough:
I can’t remember but if you start a new game on part 2 and answer the questions, does it ask if you took a bath with Sophia on day 17 or showed breasts in mall or beat up drunk hobo? Cause those scenes all happen in part 1, also I think Dylan can’t have any Cuck points either

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I can’t remember but if you start a new game on part 2 and answer the questions, does it ask if you took a bath with Sophia on day 17 or showed breasts in mall or beat up drunk hobo? Cause those scenes all happen in part 1, also I think Dylan can’t have any Cuck points either
The quick start has the minimum possible questions. So you just choose characters and it gives you the best outcome. With few exceptions, like the Dylan cuck thing. You have a specific question for this one.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2587555 View attachment 2587556 View attachment 2188867
There's still a jump between Part 1 and the last scene of current part 2
this bug was present before and still there, now after vicky's sauna when they say goodby it jumped to the last event of part 2, .185 evening

So the game is not playable from the beginning with the combined version with this bug.

Reactions: rowdyranger

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
i made these questions to L&P:
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course

thanks for the answers
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
After all, he seems to have given up.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Someone knows when part 2 is gonna be released? has the dev said anything? Should we expect it sooner than later?

Im assuming not, but god damn am i blue balled. amazing update, but abrupt end.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i made these questions to L&P:
1-part 2 of Dylan/Sophie will be more like the Amber/dylan event?
2-how big will be the Dylan/Cristine/ellie event?will be have animations too?
3-in the next event Dylan/Emma will start the Sophie/emma?
4-when Marie is going to return? i know not in the next two day
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course
thanks for the answers

1 u can't compare these events :rolleyes:
2 can't say now. But not that small. But not bigger than Sophia Dylan Part 1, rather smaller (good news)
3 Dylan Emma storyline I will probably cut out to speed up more important storylines (F sophie/emma path)
4 Tue next week in the game(y)
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
L&p answer me super fast!!!
Just saw this. Barely keeping up with the thread at the moment, skipping a bunch of pages these past few days so I've got no clue if I missed anything "important". Either way...

Regarding #4 and #5; Next in-game Tuesday is atleast 8 years away at the current pace, so we'll likely never get there anyway.

As for the Steam launch, does L&P actually realize how much work that is? He has to literally remaster the entire game. Many scenes from scratch, other scenes cut out entirely. Writing, relationship status for many characters, and so on. What is this guy thinking? This would be like working on two entirely different games, and not the way he's currently doing it with DoL and AWAM. DoL is a complete mess with barely any effort put into it. Releasing regular updates of AWAM on Patreon, PLUS the DoL version due to Patreon ToS, PLUS another version of AWAM for Steam. Has this guy completely lost his mind? Steam is very strict with their ToS and guidelines, and neither AWAM or DoL are anywhere near Steam requirements.

I hope anyone paying for this project is aware of the fact that IF he's actually going through with this, it can only mean another massive slowdown of the already TERRIBLE development speed. And for the almost impossible case that this is not happening, one has to ask themselves as to why L&P's been so slow releasing updates on Patreon when he can apparently do everything at the same pace while developing yet another completely different version of his game for Steam.

I don't know what is going to happen after this current PD is finished, but it smells like a huge fucking pile of shit is headed our way.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes