TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
She can be naked to anyone, but she is very resistant to being naked in front of her son:cautious:
Well there is the taboo nature to her being naked in front of her own child.

Dylan part 2 better go hard, and let Dylan get some real action, HJ, BJ, at least. Otherwise, what a huge fuckin retread from what we already just saw with Sam. It's gotten ridiculous. L&P scenes are so well put together, he just sometimes can't think of shit to write it seems.
Why? Sam didn't get a hand job or blowjob, he never even got his dick out and Sophia didn't even touch his dick except through his jeans.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
My mod is just for fun play purpose only. I could fix it in the future updates, but there is no point in doing that, because in the next update the focus scene will be another one. So, I recommend to use my mod in this update 0.185 only. After that, there is no reason to use it anymore.
My warning was for people who will use your mod, save their games and use it in next version. Their variables will be what they shouldn't be.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
My warning was for people who will use your mod, save their games and use it in next version. Their variables will be what they shouldn't be.
I already made the proper warnings in my post. If they read it, will be ok.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I already made the proper warnings in my post. If they read it, will be ok.
People... reading... ehm... I said nothing (especially when I missed it myself :rolleyes: )

But in this case why not just using the gallery if it's not recommended to save? :unsure:

Reactions: roro

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Dylan part 2 better go hard, and let Dylan get some real action, HJ, BJ, at least. Otherwise, what a huge fuckin retread from what we already just saw with Sam. It's gotten ridiculous. L&P scenes are so well put together, he just sometimes can't think of shit to write it seems.
The problem with some of the scenes in the game are the reasons, it feels like at first something was planned to go hard, but realised that keeping the tease was great to keep up the tension and the fan base, but at the same time after 5 years it started to become very long so some event have been forwarded.

For exemple, Dylan putting his dick between Sam's mother pussy and rubbing it to climax was a bit too incoherent, specially the reason she gave, medical reason (doesn't make any sense).

Also Sam's event were going smooth and was making sense, but the titty orgy he got in the last Sam event wasn't making any sense in some ways, she was enjoying it and was losing control during the hot tub, but the topless kissing as a reward for him to make her a cello artist to impress her mother was a bit too much, L&P should have explained it better and made it smoother, but would have taken 100 or 200 more render and we know he does the minimum.

On average for 5 years, he has spent around 30 hours a month on rendering time, after each update he or her takes around 10 days of vacation? I mean the development progress are shown 10 days or more after an update, so what he doing???

It's still a novel and TV shows are not more realistic neither or fully coherent because it needs for the story to be good looking and enjoyable.

hope this playable day will be done before july :clown: so we can have faster development with el famoso dev team after the steam release lol

Scopioking

Feb 17, 2023
I don't think Dylan will get anything in the next part either .... only boobs and kisses

Reactions: LSC82

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Dylan found out the photographer is Liam (his father) but Sophia didn't mentioned him while talking about the photos (even she tried to hide the modelling/photos to his husband). Seem there is a mystery when she had the photo shoots in the Hawaii. Any clue?

Reactions: Adolfo and Brazzoth

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Dylan found out the photographer is Liam (his father) but Sophia didn't mentioned him while talking about the photos (even she tried to hide the modelling/photos to his husband). Seem there is a mystery when she had the photo shoots in the Hawaii. Any clue?
Probably another incoherence of L&P since the story is getting rushed on some event in my opinion (but for a good reason or it will take forever) or maybe the answer will be in part 2 and Dylan will discover that she was maybe cheating on Liam at some point and will use it for some kind of blackmail or she will go further with him on her own to keep his mouth shut :unsure:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
damn. updates arent worth the wait, its too short for a few months wait. what kind of graphics card are they using anyway for renders to take this long? planning and executions wouldnt take that long if them doing their jobs properly. fuck

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think by the end of the next part Dylan will get as far as Sam did with seeing Sophia fully naked.
For the next update, outdoor jacuzzi is planned.

Even if you ignore the story, it's where Sam can see it and there's a husband and his boss at home.

Dylan won't be able to see Sofia's naked body in jacuzzi.
Maybe it will be a more limited and lighter event than the bathtub event.

If LP had a brain, he would plan something else.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wait for part 2.L&P now like to end the events in a Cliffhanger :rolleyes:

Reactions: Adolfo
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes