Dec 30, 2020
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.185. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And also the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its boring as compare to sam event

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Kissing animation please
bro there are dozen other games which have this on first release only, in this game even a "tits show" is also considered as an update and the raangar group defend that so yeah look for some other game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
(Quoted only partially from the full text)

Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!

Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore.

But after reading how disappointed many have still been, I decided that I just follow my script from now on and let it develop like I planned from the beginning because the most won't be satisfied before a hardcore gang bang including people, dogs and donkeys!

That's why I also won't put such a huge effort anymore in wife/husband sex scenes, except at the very end of the story where you get some "reward options" for being a good wife!
I'm surprised it was written in 2018.

Has the proportion of husband and wife sex decreased since 2018?
I think it was more than the flashback of this update and as much as the last Sam scene.

And LP said he'd improve, because people wouldn't be satisfied, before the hardcore gangbang, including bestiality, but for five years he didn't go anywhere near it.
The last thing he did was make Sam a eunuch.

And LP said there would be no casual events, but there were one-off events including Larry, and there were still many casual events, including laundry room events, painting events, hair salon events, Dylan and Amber etc.

Finally, I don't think PD 16's "something wild" would mean sex.

He did not explicitly identify sex.
He used even clear dictionary words in a distorted sense.
He clearly stated "sex" on PD 19. Of course it's Natalie.

I rather feel uneasy about his words, "no one will definitely expect."

I doubt he'll create a new character, a new place again to create a new one-off event.

Because it's not clear whether the "highlight in the story" he said was the hottest of all the PD 16s or that it was not hot but important. (I don't believe in his use of words.)

Well, it'll be five years later anyway, but...

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Dylan had a French kiss with Sofia and succeeded in touching her boob
I admit it was a great update :love:

So, how much will them go further in Part 2?

Anyway, we have to endure winter again...:sleep:

Reactions: roro

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I am kinda nusy these days ... bit not enough to miss dylan sophia event ... it was good in my opinion.
it would be better of the event concluded with dylan sophia 2 event...
for me it was too much justification for incest path for sophia and dylan event .. it should be less talk talk and more action...
good for LP for giving this awesome event ..
wish for conclusion to next dylan sophia 2 to come faster and concluding in even hotter fashion..
as always love the artwork of LP and this forum for obvious reason

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes