Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
i'm not sure about the next update release date but i'm sure that when this game will be completed my age will be almost the same of Methuselah

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
All the popular games are pretty enthralling and enjoyable but nothing can be 100% perfect. When this game started out it was the most enthralling of all, but the best analogy to me is this:
You ordered the most delicious Pizza after seeing a couple on the table next to you enjoying it. You waited 30 minutes for yours, you see the Head Waiter coming out with your order, it looks so delicious, you can almost smell it, you want to eat it... but everything is going into slow motion suddenly as the Head Waiter just tripped up... is he going to drop that Pizza? can he keep it on the plate and save face? You want that Pizza so bad, you want to help but you can't move or do anything. You see the Pizza slowly sliding across the plate...what can you do? The Head Waiter can't hear you...
That's how aWaM feels to me...or maybe I should just stop going to Pizza Restaurants :cautious:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
What is the events of Sophia's and Dylan
Can you tell me
In update going to beach
But how can I go to the beach

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
All the popular games are pretty enthralling and enjoyable but nothing can be 100% perfect. When this game started out it was the most enthralling of all, but the best analogy to me is this:
You ordered the most delicious Pizza after seeing a couple on the table next to you enjoying it. You waited 30 minutes for yours, you see the Head Waiter coming out with your order, it looks so delicious, you can almost smell it, you want to eat it... but everything is going into slow motion suddenly as the Head Waiter just tripped up... is he going to drop that Pizza? can he keep it on the plate and save face? You want that Pizza so bad, you want to help but you can't move or do anything. You see the Pizza slowly sliding across the plate...what can you do? The Head Waiter can't hear you...
That's how aWaM feels to me...or maybe I should just stop going to Pizza Restaurants :cautious:
nice analogy. In my opinion you wait for the next pizza if you are not in a hurry. Just don't pay for it unless the waiter deliver the next one quickly. ;)

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I already stated that he promised monthly updates from the beginning of the game's development. I believe, and you may have a different opinion, that he made a rookie's mistake. That's his first game, so I can forgive him for that mistake (and you and others may hold it against him for the rest of the game's development).

You said "the more he earns money and the less he works on the game", and that's not true. You can check the number of renders per update and the time it takes him to release an update and you wouldn't notice a significant change. As the game progresses, each game day has more variants due to different routes and decisions and the result is more renders per game day in average. And because he has a steady rise in his income (until recently), I can understand why it looks as if he works less on his game while earning more money. That's the negative aspect of the fact he wrote the whole script from the start and the multiple branches and side stories of the game.
If you really work this out, the fact is that he produces less output on average. Sure, there is sometimes an excuse for it (graphic card defect, the dog has eaten his homework ;), graphic card defect the 2nd :cautious:, very complex update o_O, …), but the bottom line is, even if you say otherwise, he simply produces less and less content over time.

Anyway, Simply counting the number of renderings is pointless. A comparison of renderings over developing months between differen games even absurd, especially if you consider how much the quality of this renderings varies between the games considered.

The question should be much more about if any of his stories lines really progresses and has a real chance of getting told. The author's problem is not the quantity of the renderings, but simply the lack on focus. So far, all he's done is to introduce new characters. Most with one or more side stories that have not contributed anything essential but only delay everything else already introduced.

A

Ad Hominem

I'll be very honest with you. After so long the beginning of this project, it has only story development without an interesting scene, tiny and time consuming updates and I begin to think that the intention of the creator is to guarantee for the maximum of time the 4k that wins monthly in patreon for the longest time with no prospect of delivering this game in the next few years. It should understand that you have competitors and many have made 2 to 4 games with as much quality as you do in the same space of time. I did not mean this in patreon so as not to disturb it, but if the next update is a frustrating coax I do not think I'll contribute more as I planned. Consider this as a tip, if I have reached this conclusion others will either or will arrive as well.

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
weird there is no new teaser on patreon, I look forward to the beach event. Dylan / Sophia :love:
*sorry for my english

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I'll be very honest with you. After so long the beginning of this project, it has only story development without an interesting scene, tiny and time consuming updates and I begin to think that the intention of the creator is to guarantee for the maximum of time the 4k that wins monthly in patreon for the longest time with no prospect of delivering this game in the next few years. It should understand that you have competitors and many have made 2 to 4 games with as much quality as you do in the same space of time. I did not mean this in patreon so as not to disturb it, but if the next update is a frustrating coax I do not think I'll contribute more as I planned. Consider this as a tip, if I have reached this conclusion others will either or will arrive as well.
That could be the case if author promised that there will be tons of sex scenes in the game realy fast.
But he didnt.

From the very first day he was pretty specific. Game is planned for 30 days, and content will be slowly getting more spicy as it goes. About a year ago he even given out a detailed plan for next 4 in game days, and he specificaly said - there will be no sex in this days (exept of possible sex scene with husband).
So he has been 100% true to his word.

If you want to complain about it or quit becouse there is no sex so far - you should have left back then.

If you cant read the labels on the product it is your fault if you are dissapointed.

Blhudspe

Oct 20, 2017
That could be the case if author promised that there will be tons of sex scenes in the game realy fast.
But he didnt.

From the very first day he was pretty specific. Game is planned for 30 days, and content will be slowly getting more spicy as it goes. About a year ago he even given out a detailed plan for next 4 in game days, and he specificaly said - there will be no sex in this days (exept of possible sex scene with husband).
So he has been 100% true to his word.

If you want to complain about it or quit becouse there is no sex so far - you should have left back then.

If you cant read the labels on the product it is your fault if you are dissapointed.

I'm with Angmir, He told you how the game would progress. I like that it's slow playing. Do I wish the corrupt route went faster? Of course but I also appreciate that the story won't play out in 5 days. It's more realistic as it relates to how thing operate. I get that it's a game so why should it be realistic, but that's his style and I'm a fan.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes