• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The last time I asked the same question in here was like 3 years ago alright, thanks bro.
If you want to see Sophia have sex with Sam (like a lot of us would like to) then you've got a really really long wait, she's apparently not going to do that until playable day 28 and at the moment it takes L&P about 2 years to develop 1 in game day. I mean we might get to see her fuck some other guy sooner but I have no idea who or when (although apparently Dylan is supposed to happen on day 24)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm not on the lesbian route and I enjoyed the update by looking through the gallery. I must say the update is (finally) very hot. I liked so much. I think that, apart of the upsetting development time, this is one of the best game here !!! To be honset ... I think the almost low rate it has on the site (just 3 stars) is due only to the development time.
Very good story, stunning models .. and (with the last update) for the first time very very beautiful and naughty animations.
L&P should release at least 4 updates a year ... and everythink would be ok))
That's my opinion
Oh yeah if L&P still updated at the rate he used to when he first started (an update every two months and each update covering half a day) then the game would be pretty much done by now and everyone would have what they want from it and it would probably have a 5 star rating

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks

Reactions: Phoenix1269

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
And what's the bigger issue - once this game ends(in 2033, maybe), if he starts a new one - a lot of people won't get involved just because of issues behind AWAM.
My money's definitely on the opposite. There are people now, there will be people for anything else.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I still don't understand L&P's story progression for Ellie, if you want a purely lesbian experience with her then it should be that she breaks up with Logan. But if she stays with Logan then she should talk to Sophia in the shower about how she's nervous around Logan because he's more sexually experienced than her, and so Sophia decides to become a mentor to Ellie and then it could have been just Ellie, Sophia and Logan at the sauna with Sophia showing her how to jerk a guy off and then give a guy a BJ, but doing it under the pretence of a hot kinky threesome instead of Logan finding out that she's teaching Ellie about sex

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I still don't understand L&P's story progression for Ellie, if you want a purely lesbian experience with her then it should be that she breaks up with Logan. But if she stays with Logan then she should talk to Sophia in the shower about how she's nervous around Logan because he's more sexually experienced than her, and so Sophia decides to become a mentor to Ellie and then it could have been just Ellie, Sophia and Logan at the sauna with Sophia showing her how to jerk a guy off and then give a guy a BJ, but doing it under the pretence of a hot kinky threesome instead of
I wish dev take some of your great ideas (y)

Reactions: cloudstrife

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The goat always delivers

Reactions: Emrys2096

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Oh yeah if L&P still updated at the rate he used to when he first started (an update every two months and each update covering half a day) then the game would be pretty much done by now and everyone would have what they want from it and it would probably have a 5 star rating
but then how would they milk patreon with the tease of seggs one day?

TBF the games that took the models and just put them in short fucking stories have been further along in completion than this game lol

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes