lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i know why i miss all the beach scenes.i always choose to tell dylan to close the door

D

Deleted member 992182

Pro:

One of the hottest games ever. Just great. Sexy models, decent writing, etc. Just so hot.

Con:

The pacing is really bad (not always a bad thing) but seems to be improving with this last update. I'd suggest speeding it up a tiny bit more but don't have her jumping into anal next month (lol).
The update is pretty short for how long it's been since the last.

Overall, I stick to what I said before in that it's a really good title that's plagued by really awful pacing and needless bloat for the first few days. Once it reaches Day 6 (or so) it picks up but it still has a very slow burn.

The biggest knock right now is the timing and size of the updates. Speed that up a bit and the negatives would be less of an issue.

Still, this is a top-10 game on this site, IMO. My goodness am I in love with that Julia model! The mom, daughter, sister, friend, etc are all hot without being too exaggerated. Must play title for sure.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
So... in the beginning was one playable day after two months development. Than (because too long waiting time) published every month but only half day. After that half playable day came after two months development. And now... after two months... a quarter day?
Seriously?
I mean...
To one playable day need eight months?
It looks like abandoned game to me.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Well, if I remember correctly, I believe the developer's original stated goal was 30 playable game days. If ultimately the main character is going to have the option to sink into depravity and succumb to her many temptations, I'd expect the actual sex to begin in earnest no later than about halfway through, or by the 15th playable day. That's a pretty long wait, but perhaps it will be worth it...

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes