armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Good point, get on with it, but I think the point he should have been arguing for is that even now in the 21st Century of Equality, a Guy chats up 5 Girls in 24 hours and he's a Legend etc., a Girl chats up 2 Guys and she's a Slut... :unsure: Until people get past this Illogical perspective on life there will always be Legends and Sluts out there. I don't see the issue with Ellie myself. Chat up a guy, chat up a Girl or Chat up a Toaster, your a Flirt that's all. Big deal. Just enjoy playing the games, or making the games and don't make mountains out of mole hills ;)
I wonder if they think Ellie is a slut,what is then Patricia?

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
OK it take me some time to find it,but you are wrong.The sex will be for both paths unless the dev decide against.It seems that on bad wife we can choose to have sex with Liam/automaticaly going on good wife path for the event only?/ or not.Probably not such a choice on good wife.But if she have enough filthy points she won;t be satisfied.
Sex with Liam on the dirty road may be like the option that was given in the football game, if you accept the rose effusively lower the dirty levels and improve the relationship with your husband ... here should be the same options in the dirty wife's way will be and if you accept them, the levels of dirty wife will decrease ... I think it must be something like this ...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
My thoughts or my wish/hopes, for the nex playable Day:

Noon:
"Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam" - Event:

Amber/Sam/Dylan/Sophia Event: They are playing a game where you can choose if Sophia play with Sam against Amber and Dylan. Sam/Sophia will win and hug each other. But Amber also gives Dylan a hug but she gives him a kiss on his cheek.

Afternoon:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event:

Basketball Re-Match: They are now better as in the Match bevor. So Sophia notice that and (Sam Point) she will tease Sam by touching his thights, coles bodycontact, that he can feel her breast. Dylan sees that and you got the same Option as in the last game, stay quiet or say something. After the game Sophia and Sam have a Little talk with Sophia in her tease simle.

Or Pool: Dylan and Sam are in the pool. And know it is Sophia, who is Looking at Sam´s body. She has some tought about it how he looks etc. And she is a Little upset, that Sam is not Looking at her. (He is not looking at her because he feels ashemd for peeping.) She goes upstairs and is chaning her clothes. She Comes back with a "hotter" Bikini. She joins them in the pool and they are playing. Sam touches Sophia on her breast in an accident but(Sam Point) is okey with that. Then she is touching him by accident. Here is also the Option with Dylan to say something or stay quiet.

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018

0.07 - Explanation about Ellie's behaviour and her storylines:
Some of the events within the next 2 playable days are the reason for which I saved the "more sexy scenes" with Sophia yet!
Ohhh yahhh…

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Someone needs to convince this dev that a few loudmouth nincompoops are not "many people" and that he needs to retract his rabbit ears and just focus on making the game he wants to make. Good God Above, he's spent more hours writing essays defending his decisions than he spends on the game! Anyone who thinks Ellie behaved "like a total slut" obviously has an opinion that can be discarded as ridiculous, so why does L&P even pay attention to it? If he would just stop giving attention to the fringe minority and focus on his game, imagine where he'd be by now!*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to disagree with your opinion. It's hard to say, but maybe he shouldn't at all to respond to any sugestions on how this game should be or how any tiny thread of this game should to develop. I agree, it would be better for the game development if he concern on game itselt and not wasting time on on justifying each of his decisions regarding the behavior of the game's heroes. Almost 1000 patrons, many other funs here on this forum, every one has one’s owns likes and dislikes, owns small fetishes, for example this one likes pubic hairs this one dislikes it etc. Yeah, this forum is for sharing opinions about the game, it is obvious, but how many of us are disappointed in their expectations that something in the game does not goes according to their thoughts and tries to influence changes? And more over on Patreon where many feel empowered for their opinion because they are paying. What for, it should be banned?

Any of us would have his own suggestions about game development, try to imagine if developer would try to implement it in already planned game. Probably a total flop.

Probably even reading all those suggestions and giving it a thought distracts him from work.

Of course, I'm not blameless myself, one time he introduced school Aiden blackmail story I was a bit litlle disappointed. What, another blackmail, something standard, which we have seen with so many in other ordinary games! Something like at first not to wear a bra, second go to school in mini skirt, next go without panties, next set on teachers table and open your legs for the whole class, and one of futher assigment – butt plug. Brr, I don’t like this at all. But after second thought I am OK with Aidens blackmail idea, I believe that L&P will not go as easily as described above, but he will surprise us with something really interesting. And therefore, I am now really for this story. What this task should be? No idea, hard to imagine, I only believe they will be story driven, more elaborate, more suprising. I would wish something like that – Sophia must dress in mini skirt, like a hot chick and goes on a walk through dirty suburbs of Alejo’s full of do-nothing hobos, which provokes some hot-troubling, difficult to cease situations for Sophia. This kind of assigment would be really great for me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's hard to disagree with your opinion. It's hard to say, but maybe he shouldn't at all to respond to any sugestions on how this game should be or how any tiny thread of this game should to develop. I agree, it would be better for the game development if he concern on game itselt and not wasting time on on justifying each of his decisions regarding the behavior of the game's heroes. Almost 1000 patrons, many other funs here on this forum, every one has one’s owns likes and dislikes, owns small fetishes, for example this one likes pubic hairs this one dislikes it etc. Yeah, this forum is for sharing opinions about the game, it is obvious, but how many of us are disappointed in their expectations that something in the game does not goes according to their thoughts and tries to influence changes? And more over on Patreon where many feel empowered for their opinion because they are paying. What for, it should be banned?

Any of us would have his own suggestions about game development, try to imagine if developer would try to implement it in already planned game. Probably a total flop.

Probably even reading all those suggestions and giving it a thought distracts him from work.

Of course, I'm not blameless myself, one time he introduced school Aiden blackmail story I was a bit litlle disappointed. What, another blackmail, something standard, which we have seen with so many in other ordinary games! Something like at first not to wear a bra, second go to school in mini skirt, next go without panties, next set on teachers table and open your legs for the whole class, and one of futher assigment – butt plug. Brr, I don’t like this at all. But after second thought I am OK with Aidens blackmail idea, I believe that L&P will not go as easily as described above, but he will surprise us with something really interesting. And therefore, I am now really for this story. What this task should be? No idea, hard to imagine, I only believe they will be story driven, more elaborate, more suprising. I would wish something like that – Sophia must dress in mini skirt, like a hot chick and goes on a walk through dirty suburbs of Alejo’s full of do-nothing hobos, which provokes some hot-troubling, difficult to cease situations for Sophia. This kind of assigment would be really great for me.
That is awesome idea.The bad part is that we have to wait at least 3 years to see all 12 tasks done,probably even more.After all Sophia won't get a task each day.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
overall its good I like how the story is just wish they wos more stuff to do init like sex etc they maybe in the next update

Mar 21, 2019

I like the way u think, this game is a fantasy dream, we love it for the imagination it brings to us, just enjoy.

Reactions: Lerox

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
And hopefully burning with lust too~~~:):):)
Yes! Yes! Patricia is so ready for sexual trysts with any and every character (except for Carl) in this erotic novel.
Still hoping that she includes herself in seducing Dylan and Sam, the college museum guys, some of Sophia's class, and anybody that also fancies a go with her.....:p Patricia's sexual adventure possibilities are endless!!!

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
likely your download did not finish. try again.
dont know ... I try it on to computer different IP adress... AND PLEASE : save file from end of 04 version... please... frm scene where 1st time guys blackmailed her in schoolyard and where they give her 1st part of deal to make

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I have read more than once in this forum about the "12 assignments" of Aiden and they all say that the second assignment will be to wear a miniskirt and then go without panties .... is this confirmed by the developer? or are they just rumors of the users who are here ???

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes