Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
LP is so crazy that he makes his own characters in the game compliment the game.
It's like the fake laughter in the comedy shows of the 90's where the audience would tell you where to laugh - now we are being told how intense the scene was. :D ...

LP, Bro, even if all of them would have fucked him one after another during the night, I would have considered it a reasonable update at best after fucking 6 years of development. You are sniffed up to fuck on your own farts my friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you

Reactions: yellowteeth

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I haven't looked at this thing in probably threeish years. Am I correct in my assumption that nothing has happened in that time frame?
Plenty has happened, just depends on what route you play. Dylan has plenty of content - everyone else, not so much.

Reactions: Rexaureus

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Can't believe it's been almost 7 years since this first released, maybe in another decade it will be worth to play.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
CG/Images Only 0.195 2024-07-01
- - - -

Videos:

Last edited:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Bruh, thi update took all these months jut to see the loser go into a teen girl party? We are playing the game for Sophia not for some teen girls for that there are many other games. this update was bummer then
L&P was pretty clear that his update would not have anything to do with Sophia but for another storyline.
And for fans of that storyline, it is a nice one.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Any hero to share the LPs comment section for the feedback on the update?
Or are there retard supporters still happy about everything? LOL

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes