• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I haven't looked at this thing in probably threeish years. Am I correct in my assumption that nothing has happened in that time frame?
Plenty has happened, just depends on what route you play. Dylan has plenty of content - everyone else, not so much.

Reactions: Rexaureus

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Can't believe it's been almost 7 years since this first released, maybe in another decade it will be worth to play.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
CG/Images Only 0.195 2024-07-01
- - - -

Videos:

Last edited:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Bruh, thi update took all these months jut to see the loser go into a teen girl party? We are playing the game for Sophia not for some teen girls for that there are many other games. this update was bummer then
L&P was pretty clear that his update would not have anything to do with Sophia but for another storyline.
And for fans of that storyline, it is a nice one.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Any hero to share the LPs comment section for the feedback on the update?
Or are there retard supporters still happy about everything? LOL

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
I need a save made right at the begin of the new update, I think that's the only way we can play this update whitout having to go from the gallery

Reactions: utkarsh123he
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes