ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I don't know, but I actually lost interest after page 3, even though I skimmed through several sections from other chapters as well. The blatant showcasing of scenes therein not only feels completely contrived but, in my opinion, is also the reason why the comics will never reach the original game's level. Not only is there a lack of emotional development in the scenes, but the interpersonal relationships seem completely absurd and entirely unrelatable, or in other words, everything that makes the game what it is, is no longer present.
To clarify, My GN is not a companion piece to the game but is only loosely based on it.. There is approx 60 characters of which only 13 are game based. There is no attempt on my behalf to emulate or support the games story and the character developments are completely different. In a nut shell its fan art.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
You continue with Aiden’s tasks. But that will continue on Monday and the current update refers to Saturday morning.
I figured that something would happen eventually and Aiden would end up hitting on her, but in a different way, without Don. Dylan's kind of learning self-defense.
It turns out that he will torment her until the end of the game.

xxx42

May 1, 2022
I last played version 0.190. What should I do to play version 0.195? I get this error in the update section.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Is this game paid? WTF. When I download from this site, it still gives an error. Where is the payment made?
the game you download from F95 is free and is updated to the latest version 0.195

if you want to pay L&P you have to do it on his patreon

What advantages do you get?
Nobody; you will always have the same shit

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Thank you dude
There was a correction of v 0.195 for the issues you are currently facing. Thus LP created v 0.196 to correct them. This version is not available on F95 currently. If you want to download it you can pay on Patreon 1.5 euros (or 2 usd) and get it.

But again as I reported to Bibifoc if you choose Don Morrello to help you then you are not able to see Sophia’s visit at his office. Normally this should be corrected when v 0.200 is out.

So, it is up to you what you are going to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and xxx42
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes