• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I clearly wouldn't say that.
I will say that and agree to Alley_Cat ...I am not a fan of Ellie/dylan storyline though...but beside that yes next update will not be worth downloading. Dylan update was also disappointing even if it took alot of time for update, it doesnt ended up as a teen sex storyline...it ended up with blowjob..I just hope supporters will not bully the ones who don't like the update by saying " play other games" or "not paying LP and criticizing" ...and they will be open minded for the population who doesn't like the update for whatever reason there will be.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It is not that I don't want to pay. I'm capable and want to pay for the release. It is just that i don't like to feel scammed, making me pay a whole month just for a day (when it was more than possible to release it before).
That's what I said. If you consider that paying one more month for this update don't worth it... just don't pay :unsure:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well not so much people on here but think about L&p patron's who pay money that was told by the end of April it's not fair on them paying and it not being ready for when they were told an update would be out.
Definitely, those who paid for April release should not have to pay again for May if they are unwilling. But should get the update for free if the release rolls over to May some how.
Who even said the update is gonna be released in April? L&P's own statement regarding an estimated release says May 1st - May 4th. Why subscribe in April for no reason when you can wait for release day? Just wait for the release post on Patreon, subscribe for that month if you wanna throw money out the window and that's it.

Who told people that this update is gonna be released in April? If you blindly subscribe, assuming the release will be in month X without knowing for sure, that's on you because you'll get shit on by L&P more often than not. Just don't do it. As I said, simply wait for the release post if you wanna throw money out the window.

Or, you know...wait a couple hours, a day or two for the update to be leaked on F95. I sure as hell won't spent a single cent on this guy anymore. Been there, done that years ago. Could have used it to wipe my ass instead. Not worth it these days imo.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Who even said the update is gonna be released in April? L&P's own statement regarding an estimated release says May 1st - May 4th. Why subscribe in April for no reason when you can wait for release day? Just wait for the release post on Patreon, subscribe for that month if you wanna throw money out the window and that's it.

Who told people that this update is gonna be released in April? If you blindly subscribe, assuming the release will be in month X without knowing for sure, that's on you because you'll get shit on by L&P more often than not. Just don't do it. As I said, simply wait for the release post if you wanna throw money out the window.

Or, you know...wait a couple hours, a day or two for the update to be leaked on F95. I sure as hell won't spent a single cent on this guy anymore. Been there, done that years ago. Could have used it to wipe my ass instead. Not worth it these days imo.
Release date mentioned by L&P was between April 30 - May 4.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nope, that's my point. There is no need to double or even half her screentime. The story should be all about Sophia. Fine, her daughter has a boyfriend (doesn't matter whoever he is) or dylan is attracted to ellie or her friends beside sophia....These things doesn't need focus because:
1. It does not effect the main storyline of sophia as main character or her decision making whether to go for someone or not.
2. Considering that people were curious about why ellie / dylan are approaching towards sophia or each other, I think that's why these side stories are added...to know a little bit about their background. But playing them as MC, again will not have any impact on future sophia choices whether it will be with patricia/sam/school kids or anyone else. And this game has already lost it's touch with main storyline ( remember we were playing for sophia corruption point / goodwife point) . Now since last 1.5-2 years those options are gone.

That's why, if sophia is attracted towards anyone whether it's ellie/dylan/friends/school kids/ old men/ sam/ neighbour/ school teacher etc......It is not required to show other person background story of why they are coming to sophia or they are attracted to sophia or their sexual life...If LP is open to tell their back story too then yea I would say go ahead tell their sex background story too before any action of Sophia. Atleast that way he will be able to extend sex of sophia to unlimited years but it will create a good story. I am just considering this game as a story nowadays. So, I would definitely like to know all characters sexual background story too.
And my point is only that Ellie isn't anywhere near being able to be considered an MC. All her events are about progressing her relationship with Sophia as the MC.

Anything that doesn't progress the Sophia/Ellie storyline, like when Ellie has a coffee date with Logan during the Bikini Fashion show, isn't given screentime.

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Release date mentioned by L&P was between April 30 - May 4.
Hey you're right, I just checked myself.

And now explain to me how subscribing in April is the smart move when you know it could very well be released in May. Why not wait for a release when chances are high you gonna waste your money in April? I mean, it's no rocket science. It's only 1 day in April, 4 days in May.

Really doesn't change anything I said. Oh, and don't get me wrong. I'm probably the last person to defend L&P's shit, but this is just peoples own stupidity, especially those who've been following this game for more than 2 days.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and RCC14
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes