Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The only time you can really play as Ellie (at least on the Ellie route) is when she decides to kiss either Jules or Elena. Otherwise you're still playing as Sophia.

Ellie would need around double her screentime and a lot more agency to be considered an MC.
Nope, that's my point. There is no need to double or even half her screentime. The story should be all about Sophia. Fine, her daughter has a boyfriend (doesn't matter whoever he is) or dylan is attracted to ellie or her friends beside sophia....These things doesn't need focus because:
1. It does not effect the main storyline of sophia as main character or her decision making whether to go for someone or not.
2. Considering that people were curious about why ellie / dylan are approaching towards sophia or each other, I think that's why these side stories are added...to know a little bit about their background. But playing them as MC, again will not have any impact on future sophia choices whether it will be with patricia/sam/school kids or anyone else. And this game has already lost it's touch with main storyline ( remember we were playing for sophia corruption point / goodwife point) . Now since last 1.5-2 years those options are gone.

That's why, if sophia is attracted towards anyone whether it's ellie/dylan/friends/school kids/ old men/ sam/ neighbour/ school teacher etc......It is not required to show other person background story of why they are coming to sophia or they are attracted to sophia or their sexual life...If LP is open to tell their back story too then yea I would say go ahead tell their sex background story too before any action of Sophia. Atleast that way he will be able to extend sex of sophia to unlimited years but it will create a good story. I am just considering this game as a story nowadays. So, I would definitely like to know all characters sexual background story too.

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
in my experience a render becomes realistic if you make it with a reference picture side by side. i think thats what l&p also does, getting references from various erotic movies and etc. thus his renders are also very good.
there is a new Anne Hathaway movie coming out where she is a milf who goes cougar with a celeb, should be out in June if not May...
don't know the title

• Wow
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Let's all go to bed! Bibifoc said that it was too late, at best he would finish by morning, then L&P "check it before I can finalize it. " and then the update would be posted

Reactions: Bbkkss11

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Well not so much people on here but think about L&p patron's who pay money that was told by the end of April it's not fair on them paying and it not being ready for when they were told an update would be out.
Definitely, those who paid for April release should not have to pay again for May if they are unwilling. But should get the update for free if the release rolls over to May some how.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Why paying if you don't want to when you can download it for free here? That's the second question :unsure:
as i can see Fran2323 paid LegVet tier, and he not want pay, and he not know that he can download for free just few days after release. Fran2323 pay 1$ subs and get full version after 10 days legal, or wait 2-3 days and download AWAM from here for free

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So everyone is choosing to play as Ellie and Dylan nowadays... playing as sophia and story progress of sophia disappeared completely....I would also like to know background story of patricia, School teacher, Aiden, Sam etc characters too ...kindly add these characters as new MCs too...I mean if everyone has already planned to divert from the main storyline then divert in such a way where there will be no point to return.
Don't act like it's our fault, we're not the one's developing the game lol. There's enough content to have a decent playthrough as the son and I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys the teen MC in incest games that hasn't already played that route. Like I said in a previous post it's almost like a whole new game.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes