Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Why paying if you don't want to when you can download it for free here? That's the second question :unsure:
as i can see Fran2323 paid LegVet tier, and he not want pay, and he not know that he can download for free just few days after release. Fran2323 pay 1$ subs and get full version after 10 days legal, or wait 2-3 days and download AWAM from here for free

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So everyone is choosing to play as Ellie and Dylan nowadays... playing as sophia and story progress of sophia disappeared completely....I would also like to know background story of patricia, School teacher, Aiden, Sam etc characters too ...kindly add these characters as new MCs too...I mean if everyone has already planned to divert from the main storyline then divert in such a way where there will be no point to return.
Don't act like it's our fault, we're not the one's developing the game lol. There's enough content to have a decent playthrough as the son and I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys the teen MC in incest games that hasn't already played that route. Like I said in a previous post it's almost like a whole new game.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I clearly wouldn't say that.
I will say that and agree to Alley_Cat ...I am not a fan of Ellie/dylan storyline though...but beside that yes next update will not be worth downloading. Dylan update was also disappointing even if it took alot of time for update, it doesnt ended up as a teen sex storyline...it ended up with blowjob..I just hope supporters will not bully the ones who don't like the update by saying " play other games" or "not paying LP and criticizing" ...and they will be open minded for the population who doesn't like the update for whatever reason there will be.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It is not that I don't want to pay. I'm capable and want to pay for the release. It is just that i don't like to feel scammed, making me pay a whole month just for a day (when it was more than possible to release it before).
That's what I said. If you consider that paying one more month for this update don't worth it... just don't pay :unsure:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well not so much people on here but think about L&p patron's who pay money that was told by the end of April it's not fair on them paying and it not being ready for when they were told an update would be out.
Definitely, those who paid for April release should not have to pay again for May if they are unwilling. But should get the update for free if the release rolls over to May some how.
Who even said the update is gonna be released in April? L&P's own statement regarding an estimated release says May 1st - May 4th. Why subscribe in April for no reason when you can wait for release day? Just wait for the release post on Patreon, subscribe for that month if you wanna throw money out the window and that's it.

Who told people that this update is gonna be released in April? If you blindly subscribe, assuming the release will be in month X without knowing for sure, that's on you because you'll get shit on by L&P more often than not. Just don't do it. As I said, simply wait for the release post if you wanna throw money out the window.

Or, you know...wait a couple hours, a day or two for the update to be leaked on F95. I sure as hell won't spent a single cent on this guy anymore. Been there, done that years ago. Could have used it to wipe my ass instead. Not worth it these days imo.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes