• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3591220
I dont like this updated version of sophia...she looks kinda old now. :( it's sad, couldn't see sophia sex when she looked sexy and now she looks old already after giving handjobs and blowjob to the whole town.
What do you expect? In the story, Sophia is supposely to be a 35-40 years old woman, with two childrens over 16 years old. Its is natural that she is a more mature woman and it make more sense to the story. And the new Sophia is just the DAZ gen 8 of Adora, the same model that L&P is using over the old gen 3.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The old version of Sophia was better, because she looked older. The newer version makes her look younger which is how she shouldn't look, she was perfect how she was.
Idk for me she looks older with new hairstyle idk why...that curly hairstyle looked beautiful on her and she looked young to me that's all.... it's just my personal point of view..I just don't like new one.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think it was put in the oven, but I'm not sure. I don't know if he really added the last small thing he talked about in the end :unsure:
I'm assuming that means you've done your thing. So much for L&P saying it's not in his hands at this point (many hours ago). lol

Edit: Just realized even your post was made 3 hours ago. Typical L&P. Wonder what this "last small thing" is about. Is he trying to up the render count to save it from being the slowest cycle ever? :LOL:

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

The update will be released today between 3 and 4 pm CET.

Sorry guys, I could have released the update around 11:30 pm yesterday but there were a few things I wanted to fix before releasing it and I figured that this half an hour wouldn't matter much except that the release date would have been April:( So I used the night to edit some details.

Dec 22, 2023

Sorry guys, I could have released the update around 11:30 pm yesterday but there were a few things I wanted to fix before releasing it and I figured that this half an hour wouldn't matter much except that the release date would have been April:( So I used the night to edit some details.
-.-

Reactions: dan_roger69

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

L&P: I didn't think there would be a big difference between uploading 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after, so I postponed the upload time to 15 hours later. (y)
alive-duckling.gif

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Subscribstar lets one pay in USD rather than converting USD or EUR to your local currency. Patreon overcharges for currency conversion.

Subscribstar subscriptions don't get billed on the first of each month instead a month from the day you actually Subscribed. So if you Subscribed on Subscribestar on 15th April the next billing will be 15th May. Patreon doesn't work that way.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes