DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
With the right bouncer Hot Girls can get in a club underage.
Not with me or the guys I worked with but with younger bouncers hot girls get a pass.
And you can get fake IDs from China that are made on the same machine real IDs are made on.
Indeed. I've seen Clubs letting 14 year old Girls in, then stopping 17 and 18 year old Boys that are with them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Assuming just because you meet a girl in a bar/club that she is legally an adult is not a good fail safe method.
I have a freind who hit on a girl all night in a local sports bar only to lucky later find out before he hooked up with her that she was still in high school.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Assuming just because you meet a girl in a bar/club that she is legally an adult is not a good fail safe method.
I have a freind who hit on a girl all night in a local sports bar only to lucky later find out before he hooked up with her that she was still in high school.

Reactions: RustyV

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
In the next version of the game!
Choose:
Stay with the boys and drink more!
or
Go home it's late, your husband must be worried about you.

Reactions: extented

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In the next version of the game!
Choose:
Stay with the boys and drink more!
or
Go home it's late, your husband must be worried about you.
There will be no such choice.Patricia and Ellie will make sure she doesn't have a choice.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I just started this game today....to pass the time while waiting for Adventurous Couple updates, and I gotta say.....this has to be the slowest thing invented in human history. I'm on day 12, after a week suddenly passed, for no apparent reason, and NOTHING has happened, except some PG touching here and there. Are there actual sex scenes in this? When is this Sam kid finally gonna bone Sophia? On top of everything going so slow, every day is TOO long, and with nothing happening....let's just say I've been at this game for like 4-5 hours now, while skipping 99% of the dialog, and I still feel like it's going nowhere.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Ok, I just started this game today....to pass the time while waiting for Adventurous Couple updates, and I gotta say.....this has to be the slowest thing invented in human history. I'm on day 12, after a week suddenly passed, for no apparent reason, and NOTHING has happened, except some PG touching here and there. Are there actual sex scenes in this? When is this Sam kid finally gonna bone Sophia? On top of everything going so slow, every day is TOO long, and with nothing happening....let's just say I've been at this game for like 4-5 hours now, while skipping 99% of the dialog, and I still feel like it's going nowhere.
Well from the way it is going, I dont expect any sex scenes this year. lol. This game goes at ridiculously slow pace. Some people like it for being realistic while I feel the developer is just milking money. There is only one sex scene as far as I remember. That's with her husband. Nothing crazy.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes