• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I find it strange that Sophia gets less risky in the Sam event only if she gives her son a handjob, but if she doesn't, she is in a good mood to taunt the mailman; if we follow logic, shouldn't the entire event turn her off from being risky? Alternatively, if she is dirty enough, why end there? Why not just go in the transparent robe now that she's crossed the line? Why not let the players chose what she wants to wear rather than leaving it to a checkpoint?

Reactions: Savilesavile

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I think the next progressive event for Sophia would be a BJ, as that hasn't happened yet. Now it will happen with whom, will it be forced meaning some blackmail sort of scene, or done out of passion, well no one knows but I feel this will be the next big event for her.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I think the next progressive event for Sophia would be a BJ, as that hasn't happened yet. Now it will happen with whom, will it be forced meaning some blackmail sort of scene, or done out of passion, well no one knows but I feel this will be the next big event for her.
well, for the next few updates, it will be lesbian mostly, unless ellie and dylan have something going on, or dylan and amber.

Reactions: Golomolo

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Sam's time has come. She gives him a BJ at the upcoming cello lesson in the afternoon, Dylan will see it, plot his revenge, and bang Amber during the following PD while Sophia is at the ranch. That will be the first major hetero scene, and Ellie/Logan at the prom will be the second. Calling it now.

OpenTheGates

Sep 17, 2018
We should start the movement against LP like #abandon the game lol or give it to someone who are creating fan game of awam..or #LP the scammer lol for every shitty updates. Or #wake up subscribers..lol it's not too late to unsubscribe.
Atleast then he will provide proper update.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against any developer but saying that the update will have sex scene and delivering peanut like pussy licking in the end is wrong.

Do what you say..as simple as that then whoever wants can remain as subscribers. When he said this game is slow burn, it should not mean it will remain slow burn forever. Or give us tentative date by when we will see Sophia's full penetrative sex..until then, I will not play any update.
Dud, I stopped playing this game three years ago. It has not shown any improvement at the same point for three years. Don't look back until that game is completed or abandoned

Apr 12, 2021
Sam's time has come. She gives him a BJ at the upcoming cello lesson in the afternoon, Dylan will see it, plot his revenge, and bang Amber during the following PD while Sophia is at the ranch. That will be the first major hetero scene, and Ellie/Logan at the prom will be the second. Calling it now.

This is a reasonable guess. If you had said this before Uptade, I would have said that Sophia would give Sam a handjob first, but after what happened with Ellie, it wouldn't be surprising if Sophia gave Sam a blow job.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The most surprising thing to me, is how no one has just reported the dev to Patreon yet. I mean there are obvious underage scenes in this game and with all the hate the dev has gotten, yeah. Pretty staggering it's still on Patreon to even be milked.
It's not hate against developer...there is always an option to unsubscribe...but those who still like the game will pay him ...it's their choice...why to report ?? lol just don't pay.

It's just what people paid him for, they didnt get it...as he is not open for suggestions...so few stopped paying him ..and for those who doesn't care whatever LP creates, they will keep paying..like there are few who likes slow burn so they will keep paying him. Maybe only those who like slow burn are loyal to him that's why the story is still a slow burn after 7 years...

those who want sex will unsubscribe him with time. Reporting him is not going to solve issue or sophia will have sex if anyone reports him lol. That hate is basically towards the content of the game and his lazy attitude towards it ...sometime for timely update and sometime for not providing contents what they expect him to provide ...it's just kinda feedback of whatever he has developed..if he wants to improve on it then it's his choice , if not then those who like slow burn will keep paying him..everyone has different fetishes..he just have to understand, he will get more patreon if he improves but i dont think he is open for any feedback.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
The most surprising thing to me, is how no one has just reported the dev to Patreon yet. I mean there are obvious underage scenes in this game and with all the hate the dev has gotten, yeah. Pretty staggering it's still on Patreon to even be milked.
We hate slow updates and bitch about L&P but we also love the game. We want L&P to continue with the storyline so no one would go that far to stop the games progress.

Besides L&P has his base covered by including a toned down version of the game - Decision Of Life on Patreon. So even if someone reports L&P can challenge that he is sticking to the terms.

Reactions: cbaaa
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes