SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DoL is probably missing most of the actual content.
Well, that's why I said censored/Patreon friendly version, and the person was telling the person who posted those images to leak it, and well, those images are from the "DOL" version posted here ;)

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
That is some bullshit! One of them should leak it here for you.
Only those who have an active month to month high tier subscription for AWAM gets to download the game immediately upon release. If you join the subscription just to get the game at a higher tier you have to wait 24 hours to get the update. No wonder AWAM gets leaked :LOL:

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Only those who have an active month to month high tier subscription for AWAM gets to download the game immediately upon release. If you join the subscription just to get the game at a higher tier you have to wait 24 hours to get the update. No wonder AWAM gets leaked :LOL:
That is a way to delay, but also 100% guarantee getting leaked.

Reactions: dan_roger69

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I can't download the fucking game. It says too many users have already downloaded it and i have to wait for another 24 hours.
You should ask for a refund by contacting Patreon support that a 24 hour wait was not mentioned by the developer or wait another 24 hours to download.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes